Amateur artist sets sail with nothing but his trusty Sloop and the wind behind him to use his cartographer skills in the world of Atlas.
What do you know?! He's spent over 76 hours on his voyage to draw something on his map! Can you guess what it is?

- Chae Lewis (NA PVE)

Boat!3.png

How are your maps? Comment below! 😄

Edited by Ezilaer
Photo broke
  • Like 5

LOL. This thread appears to be related to the Atlas is boring thread. If the only fun thing left to do is draw things as if your ship is an etch a sketch, than you are really bored 🙂

BTW, I'm not bored 🙂

Edited by wildbill
  • Like 2

Just now, wildbill said:

LOL. This thread appears to be related to the Atlas is boring thread. If the only fun thing left to do is draw things like you ship is an etch a sketch, than you are really bored 🙂

BTW, I'm not bored 🙂

Well, that can be fixed, go try to build a stonewall base, when there is no organic paste or metal nodes, and the only saps/sugarcane are 4 grids away. It doesn't matter tho, since they made explosives 2.5 times stronger, so stonewalls are now more useless than they were before. It's cheaper to blow up a wall than make one *facepalm*

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, wildbill said:

LOL. This thread appears to be related to the Atlas is boring thread. If the only fun thing left to do is draw things as if your ship is an etch a sketch, than you are really bored 🙂

BTW, I'm not bored 🙂

I'm in no way bored of the game, this was just the first thing I thought of to do in a game this big! and now that the drawing is complete, it's time to see how bad my map gets with how many different lands I shall explore! 😄

btw, how are your maps?!

Edited by Ezilaer

Buddy thought I should add a rope to polish it off! so i did!

So how are your maps?! haha XD

Edited by Ezilaer
  • Haha 1

Honestly, pretty cool. A lot of dedication to sail and not make any detours what so ever.

• Thanks 1

Congrats! Honestly that would have been not only boring/difficult but curious how you ended up avoiding or managing rain storms if you had any, curse of the damned ships when you cam across especially in the Golden Ages? Nice job, excellent first feat. Wish you a great adventure bud!

• Thanks 1

I'm surprised you didn't mess up the drawing by dodging Ship of the Damned, there can be areas abnormally crowded by them in certain grids.

It wouldn't be an issue if there's just one or two of them, but I've sailed through areas with up to 8 within rendering distance.

Edited by ElloyKott
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Fizzenator said:

Congrats! Honestly that would have been not only boring/difficult but curious how you ended up avoiding or managing rain storms if you had any, curse of the damned ships when you cam across especially in the Golden Ages? Nice job, excellent first feat. Wish you a great adventure bud!

Boring?! It was honestly quite relaxing! The wind, the waves, and the occasional hello from fellow sailors going about their ways on the high seas! 😄

My first rainstorm complete with hurricanes actually scared the holy heck out of me as I thought I would go flying from my boat a few hundred miles an hour! Caused my butt muscles to get so tight in pure adrenaline! haha. However, after I noticed you could sail straight through them with only minor scrapes and bruises I just kept on sailing like the awolnation nation song. :classic_cool:

7 hours ago, ElloyKott said:

I'm surprised you didn't mess up the drawing by dodging Ship of the Damned, there can be areas abnormally crowded by them in certain grids.

It wouldn't be an issue if there's just one or two of them, but I've sailed through areas with up to 8 within rendering distance.

Honestly, after my battle with Hurricanes before even getting into the firing range of one of those boats, I was feeling pretty tough! Like, if I can hang on to the steering wheel with a hurricane over top of me spinning hundreds of miles an hour, I could surely take a few cannon shots to the port side couldn't I?

Well, I did! Multiple times in fact! I've had both the Green Variant and the "Yellow-ish" Variant fire upon me and still managed to hop off the wheel and get repairs after sailing till they no longer followed. The most Iron that had hit my deck through the whole trip was 9 connected hits in a single hit and run from a green boat. I had no choice but to sail straight through it, and well, lets just say I learned to put beds in the crows nest instead of the deck! haha.

• Like 1