Lord Muke

The map is completely occupied(Claim)

9 minutes ago, Cpt. Peggy Leggy said:

How is it worthless? Try learning how to make friends. This isn't a solo game. It's not a duo game. It's not even really a trio sized game. You need to learn how to make friends. It's a PVP Pirate Sandbox MMO. If you want a solo version, host your own and tell everyone who joins they aren't allowed to make a company and must solo, and then ban anyone working together.

You could also try hiring NPC's. They can defend your stuff while you're offline. They cost 1 gold an hour and gold is easy as hell to get.

Most of all: STOP. FCKING. CRYING.

The sarcasm made it worthless. And I’m pretty sure he wasn’t crying. That word is way over used by a bunch of nerds that play video games. Smh

you must be really tough throwing out demands like that 😂

he had a complaint and he shared it. He doesn’t need worthless people telling him to shut up. Go ahead and do what you do but wow 😂 what a loser

Edited by Realist

4 minutes ago, Realist said:

The sarcasm made it worthless. And I’m pretty sure he wasn’t crying. That word is way over used by a bunch of nerds that play video games. Smh

you must be really tough throwing out demands like that 😂

he had a complaint and he shared it. He doesn’t need worthless people telling him to shut up. Go ahead and do what you do but wow 😂 what a loser

He's a whiner, like you. "Waa i can't solo myself an island on a PVP server waaaa wc plz nerf people who have friends waaaaa"

5 minutes ago, Cpt. Peggy Leggy said:

He's a whiner, like you. "Waa i can't solo myself an island on a PVP server waaaa wc plz nerf people who have friends waaaaa"

First off, I am not a pc gamer. And I don’t whine 😂

lastly, it didn’t seem like he was whining either let alone crying. He said he couldn’t find any land. What’s wrong with that?

2 minutes ago, Realist said:

First off, I am not a pc gamer. And I don’t whine 😂

lastly, it didn’t seem like he was whining either let alone crying. He said he couldn’t find any land. What’s wrong with that?

Yeah, he couldn't find any land not taken to easily claim and keep as a solo player. Guess what? This isn't a solo game. Make friends. Stop crying.

2 minutes ago, Cpt. Peggy Leggy said:

Yeah, he couldn't find any land not taken to easily claim and keep as a solo player. Guess what? This isn't a solo game. Make friends. Stop crying.

See, again with the crying. He didn’t seem like he was crying in the first place. For all you know he just bought the game without realizing what it was.

still with the worthless comments 🙄

2 minutes ago, Realist said:

See, again with the crying. He didn’t seem like he was crying in the first place. For all you know he just bought the game without realizing what it was.

still with the worthless comments 🙄

Really? Didn't seem like he was crying? Here's his post:

>I drove by sea for about 5 hours. And all are completely occupied ... 1 clan with 6 island ... It would be suitably restricted to the flag. Thank you. For me, the EU Official PvP game is unplayable.

Emphasis add. It's "unplayable" because he apparently can't find land to solo play on. That's crying, and so are you.

Edited by Cpt. Peggy Leggy

1 minute ago, Cpt. Peggy Leggy said:

Really? Didn't seem like he was crying? Here's his post:

>I drove by sea for about 5 hours. And all are completely occupied ... 1 clan with 6 island ... It would be suitably restricted to the flag. Thank you. For me, the EU Official PvP game is unplayable.

Emphasis add. It's "unplayable" because he apparently can't find land to solo play on. That's crying, and so are you.

Yeah dude I’m crying 😂 

and no, I have seen plenty or rants on here that are a page long. He didn’t even type a full paragraph. Smh 

if he only gets to play a few hours a day and didn’t find anything I would be pissed too 😂

1 minute ago, Realist said:

Yeah dude I’m crying 😂 

and no, I have seen plenty or rants on here that are a page long. He didn’t even type a full paragraph. Smh 

if he only gets to play a few hours a day and didn’t find anything I would be pissed too 😂

Then make friends. It takes all of 10 minutes.

7 minutes ago, Cpt. Peggy Leggy said:

Then make friends. It takes all of 10 minutes.

Nope. Been in plenty of tribes throughout my time in ark and none of us want to take in strangers. Strangers lead to insiding.

this is not a friendly game 😂

so much is wrong in this whiny post....

1. you don't need to claim land to build a shipyard... you can build on/in lawless area + you can build a base there too BUT you can't have a bed on that island to spawn on... You CAN however have a bed on a raft and respawn there, but that means you have to have a premade bed with you when you go to bed so you can put it up next time you log in and you can build the largest ships there and you could live your whole life there IF you wanted to, without ever needing to claim anything... but again the bed and spawn issue which is kinda easilly fixed... make some friends on that island (it is possible, we have done it)

2. if land is claimed and no buildings? then go claim it, noone is stopping you other than yourself apparently...

3. islands full of crocs and snakes? wtf do you think the rest of us wake up to every morning? lillies and roses? kill them, clear the land, build (then you block some of their spawns) but they still wander into your base all the time

so quit whining like a baby, make friends and play the game, or go play Minecraft

Edited by Littlebits
  • Like 1