QuantumConcious

Custom Levels for Ship and Tames for Unofficial servers

I have listed 2 Pastebins
#1 -
Exp needed per lvl and Skillpoints assigned per lvl
(Vanilla setup from ingame as devs intended Max default lvl 102 before discoveries)
#2 - Custom game.ini for Ship and Tame lvls to 102

#1 Vanilla Character Lvls Exp skillpoints
I recorded all levels for default levels intended by devs with what xp is needed and how many Skill points gained per lvl.
All values gained from ingame leveling time level is reached and recording data

They are as follows: For reference only
See Pastebin below

https://pastebin.com/sYHDzbhH

#2 Custom Game.ini to increase ships + Tame levels
 For a custom Game.ini to allow your tames and ships to lvl to 102 above tamed level and ships too lvl to 102
Add the following to your Game.ini , 
All variables are the same as vanilla player character leveling

If you have [/script/shootergame.shootergamemode] in your Game.ini don't add it again just copy what is below that line, teh paste it below what you have in your Game.ini.

This must be added to every Game.ini for every server in your grid. Eg A1,A2,B1,B2 (Save folder 00,01,10,11 ect ect)

The Game.ini is Located in Saved/00/Config/WindowsServer or Saved/01/Config/WindowsServer for example depending on how big your server grid is

See Pastebin below;-
https://pastebin.com/DxZcWp2F

CONFIRMED TO WORK ON MY SERVER
SHIPS already at max level may need to have xp given to them to kickstart a new level. Ask an admin to do so by having the admin sitting on the helm and input the correct command
Example:
cheat AddShipExperience HowMuch[float] ( cheat AddShipExperience 1000 )

Edited by QuantumConcious

The following paste bin For vanilla Character levels Formated to work with the following Level generator

Pastebin Formatted for Level Generator Below
https://pastebin.com/gRjBPHBM

One can easily add more levels by adding for Example

First number is the level
Second Number is the Experience needed
Third Number is the Skill points given
Each number has to be separated via a ,

The following webpage is for ARK but does work for ATLAS

Custom Character and Dino Level Generator

Just paste the pastebin code in to following tables. If you want the levels only for players and not creatures, NPC's and Ship just paste in the player one and tick the box Generate for players only.
 If you want Creatures,NPC;s and Ships to have the same as player then don't tick and add the same code to the Dino table or simply add your own code

CSV Values For Player Progression  (For players)
CSV Values For Dino Progression (For Creatures,NPC's and Ships)

After adding the code to 1 or both tables click generate code
Then copy that code to your game.ini in every grids config folder

hey i have a couple questions about this. first what part of the code is just for tames i click on the tame one but theirs player overrides and engram overrides in it and im trying to avoid messing with player levels i just want to do tames. second question is if this has been tested on higher difficulty levels with higher tames i ask this because ive been trying for a few weeks to level up my level 100+ pre tames 160 ish post tame but i can seem to figure it out they just never gain exp

9 hours ago, Mrwartooth said:

hey i have a couple questions about this. first what part of the code is just for tames i click on the tame one but theirs player overrides and engram overrides in it and im trying to avoid messing with player levels i just want to do tames. second question is if this has been tested on higher difficulty levels with higher tames i ask this because ive been trying for a few weeks to level up my level 100+ pre tames 160 ish post tame but i can seem to figure it out they just never gain exp

The current Player overrides and engrams points are default they are exactly what the devs have set them at for player characters. I got the xp values and Skill points buy levelling a player character level by level and recording the xp and sp gained. I duplicated this for Creatures and Ships.
I kept all levels the same as the devs had them to avoid conflict. IOf you want more levels just add more using the Custom Character and Dino Level Generator

So the first LevelExperienceRampOverrides= is for players
The second LevelExperienceRampOverrides= is for Tames and Ships

The OverridePlayerLevelEngramPoints= is only for the player. Each line is for a different level starting at lvl 1 through to lvl 100 as lvl 100 is the max default level without discoveries.
OverridePlayerLevelEngramPoints= this only stats what SkillPoints you get for each level to spend on skills
If you don't want players i am afraid you can not have creatures you have to have players and creatures. Without someone making a mod to do it

You have to have both the players and the Tames/Ships LevelExperienceRampOverrides=
If you want Tames to gain 100+ levels above what they tame at.
This code only enables a tame to go 100+ levels above what the post tame at if they post tame under level 70
Many other players have stated on higher difficulty that tames above 70 don't gain xp. Modded or no it is a game limitation for now

As for creatures over 70 post tame they don't gain exp...Game limit not this code
Any creature that finishes being tamed at a level above 70 will not gain experience that is not an issue with this code but a hardcoded limit the devs put in place.
I have tamed a lvl 105 bear from a powerstone island using the mod TnM Gaming Server Mod Pack that bear did not gain exp, i tamed a bear at level 78 it did not gain exp. But a bear at 69 did gain exp. Others have confirmed that as well as per TnM Gaming Server Mod Pack Discussions.

Edited by QuantumConcious

Is this still how to get ship levels above the default settings?

I can't seem to figure out how to get my ships above the default lvl (71) of the most current patch

• Like 1

Having some issues with this, a week ago it was working fine but now we can not seem to level a ship up past 72.  Anyone else having issues? 

i try to do the same thing for my single player map but it doesn't work ...

The max level of my ship^don't change ...

Edited by Urzhya