wavedragon

pve Solo PvE'rs with co-operative/PvP tendencies 18+

PvE server looking for more players

Server Details:

Hosted on Nitrado L.A. server 2x2 custom map 10 slots/server

tame/harvest x50, XP x 500, Water/Hunger/Stamina Drain 0.1, Custom .ini Stats/levels

Mods: TnM Gaming Server Modpack (allows crews to repair ship structures when anchored, adds purchasable respec potion), Custom Item Stacks (Stack size/weight mod), No more minigames (self explanatory), Rations (adds a recipe that add all vits), lc lanterns, dirty resource exchanger

Server Rules:

1 Pathfinder per company (In order to help make possible PvP events fair, Alliances HIGHLY encouraged for cooperative play during normal PvE)

Griefing will absolutely NOT be tolerated and will be grounds for an immediate/permanent ban

Racism/homophobia/threats/generally being a jerk will not be tolerated (I'm the farthest thing from pc, but come on people, this aint the 40's)

Play nice, Fight fair and everyone has fun

Each pathfinder can claim 1/2 an island and use as many claim flags as they want there, but nowhere else

ASK before harvesting resources on someone else's claim

No stealing from other pathfinders

18+ I'm an adult that works full time and games in my off time, would prefer not to have to censor myself when i'm having fun.

If someone starts a shanty everyone in discord voice chat is required to join in 😂 

Additional Info/Plans:

I live in Alaska and work full time so i'm usually on ~6pm-1am pacific weeknights and most of the weekend.  Currently it's just me and a rl friend on the server, would love to have some new friends to adventure and bs with.  Mostly solo play but helping each other out.  I'm still in the testing stages of tweaking settings, but trying to do as few wipes as possible. If we get enough players that are interested I plan to organize PvP events where the community would all help build/outfit/crew the ships we'd be using (cause you know a lot are gonna be sunk and we don't want to lose our personal ships) with prizes for the winners.  I would like to grow the server and expand the map, add our own custom map and possibly our own custom mods as time goes on, but as I am paying for this out of my own pocket, that will be determined by interest.

If this sounds like something you'd enjoy or you want more info feel free to join my discord https://discord.gg/xHwkWQ3

Thanks for taking the time to check this out, 

Wavedragon

Edited by wavedragon