Sign in to follow this  
Implicitlee

Grapshot Quickly Bring In Micro Transactions

Firstly being as this is my idea, I want 5% of any transactions, I will email my paypal details. Being as you have the player shop mechanics already set up for freeports why not start Micro Transaction say 5000 Doubloons for $10 then you can sell Organic Paste stack of 100 for say 10000 Doubloons,. The list Is Endless hell could even sell amazing Armor and Ship Blueprints for real money.

• Confused 2

Thats the stupidest thing I've ever read.

You can't just sell Organic Paste to the people for real money, where's the adventure in that?

It needs to be 10000 doubloons for a loot box, that has a chance of having between 1-1000 of a random resource, or a treasure map, or a random (most likely common) blueprint.

• Haha 1

Just now, MeatSammich said:

You can't just sell Organic Paste to the people for real money, where's the adventure in that?

It needs to be 10000 doubloons for a loot box, that has a chance of having between 1-1000 of a random resource, or a treasure map, or a random (most likely common) blueprint.

GET OFF MY 5%

You can have your 5%, but you have to turn around and roll it all back into the loot boxes...but you'd then earn 5% off of each one you bought. Never ending riches!

• Like 1

No one new will most likely buy this game. So for them to grab a little more cash from the kool aid stand. This is a great idea because they are doing a wonderful job with this master peace of pirating... I mean Pirate game! 

Delete this thread, u don't want this thread to be the only one Jat and the team reads for the entire month and think hell yeah let's do that. Cuz they would ...

1 minute ago, Jozzie McTowel said:

Delete this thread, u don't want this thread to be the only one Jat and the team reads for the entire month and think hell yeah let's do that. Cuz they would ...

Why not they have screwed the game up sooo bad already.

1 minute ago, Implicitlee said:

Why not they have screwed the game up sooo bad already.

That's no valid reason to throw more money at the codemonkeys.

48 minutes ago, MeatSammich said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/gaming/news/loot-boxes-investigated-us-blamed-rise-young-gamblers/

1 hour ago, MeatSammich said:

You can have your 5%, but you have to turn around and roll it all back into the loot boxes...but you'd then earn 5% off of each one you bought. Never ending riches!

I'll give you TWO quarters for a dollar.