StefanKyle84

pve Organic paste requirement for Stone Structure is insane ! Do not punish PVE players for the PVP mistakes ! Eliminate organic paste requirement from Stone Structures !

Not every players have the time to travel so much on this Mega Map to get few organic paste pieces and die a lot ! It's enough to ask metal BUT organic paste for some stones !! This  PVE mode becomes more and more insane and fucked up because the bad people and mistakes that are made on PVP !!! 

PVE is not PVP, FFS !  

Eliminate the organic paste from Stone Structures, pls ! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, =MGC=Ranger said:

Since when do you need organic paste for stone? Did this change today or something?

Very early in the morning. They added a metal requirement too. Stone is very expensive to build now. Welcome to the party.

Yeah, that sux. Guess I wont be using stone anymore lol. I can barely find organic paste as it is to make fire arrows.

Edited by =MGC=Ranger

6 minutes ago, StefanKyle84 said:

Not every players have the time to travel so much on this Mega Map to get few organic paste pieces and die a lot ! It's enough to ask metal BUT organic paste for some stones !! This  PVE mode becomes more and more insane and fucked up because the bad people and mistakes that are made on PVP !!! 

PVE is not PVP, FFS !  

Honest question I’ve been thinking about for myself. Since we play on pve outside of it just looking better do we even really need to build in stone? I’ve got a lot of wood that has been attacked by snakes a bunch since day 4 or 5 with no repair and it’s not showing much wear.

Yes the latest change means you need a lot of metal and paste to complete...i think someone said a 2x2 is 600metal and 300 paste now.  I am fine with increasing the cost but not by this much...plus...if we are doing this then fix the foundation clipping damage...if i have a wooden foundation surrounded by stone then the wood should not take damage from a lion, wolf or elephant!

1 minute ago, Malagos said:

Yes the latest change means you need a lot of metal and paste to complete...i think someone said a 2x2 is 600metal and 300 paste now.  I am fine with increasing the cost but not by this much...plus...if we are doing this then fix the foundation clipping damage...if i have a wooden foundation surrounded by stone then the wood should not take damage from a lion, wolf or elephant!

what is a 2x2?

OMG 600 metal? ridiculous. Guess Stone is no longer a viable building material! The pure metal foundations in ark didnt even use that much! God the devs just keep making things worse.

14 minutes ago, StefanKyle84 said:

PVE is not PVP, FFS !  

What mistakes were made and by what bad people on PVP? We are just as f'ked on PVP!

IMO, metal has no place in stone structures either. There was nothing wrong with how it was before. Still took a bunch of resources  to build.

Just now, =MGC=Ranger said:

IMO, metal has no place in stone structures either. There was nothing wrong with how it was before. Still took a bunch of resources  to build.

I could understand the change to require metal ingots for the stone gates and maybe the stone doors as those have metal graphics appearing on them but the rest of the stone parts should NOT require metal.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vaylain said:

I could understand the change to require metal ingots for the stone gates and maybe the stone doors as those have metal graphics appearing on them but the rest of the stone parts should NOT require metal.

Real concrete structures do have metal rebar in them..percentage wise not this much though. If this was like 5 metal per wall I could begin to be ok with it.

2 minutes ago, AtlasRyan said:

Real concrete structures do have metal rebar in them..percentage wise not this much though. If this was like 5 metal per wall I could begin to be ok with it.

Same, but the paste doesn't make any sense....mortar does.

I don't know what OP is talking about but i love this change. I was just wondering the other day how could they make grinding even more unbearable and BOOM they responded almost immediately.  Now if they can just tell me how to pay my bills after i quit my job so I can barely advance in this game my life would be complete.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

5 minutes ago, Indywoodtiger said:

Now if they can just tell me how to pay my bills after I quit my job so I can barely advance in this game my life would be complete.

Have you tried organ harvesting or prostitution?

Edited by vaylain
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, =MGC=Ranger said:

Yeah, that sux. Guess I wont be using stone anymore lol. I can barely find organic paste as it is to make fire arrows.

lol why find organic paste ? u can craft it with mortar and pastle.....mortar.PNG

Edited by Tarantel

5 minutes ago, Tarantel said:

lol why find organic paste ? u can craft it with mortar and pastle.....

and if your entire sector doesn't have SAP or 3-4 sector away ? you stay all day to travel on entire map for SAP to craft Organic ?  Its insane and since when a stone needs organic ? Its organic stonish or what ? 

• Like 1

Where is the wood, metal, thatch and organics paste in Stonehenge? oh yeah, non existent... Do these devs have a single working brain cell between them? I highly doubt it..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StefanKyle84 said:

and if your entire sector doesn't have SAP or 3-4 sector away ? you stay all day to travel on entire map for SAP to craft Organic ?  Its insane and since when a stone needs organic ? Its organic stonish or what ? 

Honey/fakehoney/sugar also saps and it wont spoil so u can fillup your ship with it and bring it to your base.

And whats the problem to travel for mats ? its a fucking Ocean Travelgame xD

Edited by Tarantel
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Faicorf said:

Where is the wood, metal, thatch and organics paste in Stonehenge? oh yeah, non existent... Do these devs have a single working brain cell between them? I highly doubt it..

Well the Piracy era was between 1660s to 1730s but reinforced concrete (cement paste) was later on so yeah ...brainless Devs :)) 

Edited by StefanKyle84

1 minute ago, StefanKyle84 said:

Well the Piracy era was between 1660s to 1730s but concrete (cement paste) was later on so yeah ...brainless Devs :)) 

its a fantasy title also ^^ or why u have Flying Sauriers and Fire Elementars xD

Edited by Tarantel

3 minutes ago, Tarantel said:

Honey/fakehoney/sugar also saps and it wont spoil so u can fillup your ship with it and bring it to your base.

And whats the problem to travel for mats ? its a fucking Ocean Travelgame xD

how about you erase now all your stone houses (that were built without metal and organic paste) from your company and do what you told me to build a new house or many others on PVE  ? Do you like the idea ? 

Edited by StefanKyle84

Just now, StefanKyle84 said:

how about you erase all your stone houses from your company and do what you told me to build a new house or many others on PVE  ? Do you like the idea ? 

next thing why building with stone on pve ? ^^ if u like the look u need to grind mats or build wood and thatch.
Or play on a PVE unofficial Server with modded recipes.

Its a EA title so all will change every Day atm.

5 minutes ago, StefanKyle84 said:

Well the Piracy era was between 1660s to 1730s but reinforced concrete (cement paste) was later on so yeah ...brainless Devs :)) 

Even now.. If i wanted to make something out of stone, there would be no wood, thatch or cement needed....

Image result for dry stone wall

See any metal, wood or even paste (cement/concrete) in this stone wall? because i certainly don't...

Stone walls require nothing but stone....

2 minutes ago, Tarantel said:

next thing why building with stone on pve ? ^^ if u like the look u need to grind mats or build wood and thatch.
Or play on a PVE unofficial Server with modded recipes.

Its a EA title so all will change every Day atm.

We expect things to change, but for the better, not making things worse everyday.

Edited by Faicorf
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1