Sign in to follow this  
Bolognapwny

Yeah, gonna need you to rollback the servers......

4 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

700 dmg a shot on stone? lol..... what..... 

Roll back to right before patch... thanks. bye.

Gonna guess this means those "cheating chinese" that were looking to raid you must have had some success.  Nerf was needed, sorry for your loss.

They have siege weapons.... cannons are for ship to ship combat..... Buff the siege weapons not the cannons... this is a lazy fix.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Vaenix said:

Nerf was needed

if you want the rest of the players to leave, i guess

• Thanks 1

Just now, strawman said:

if you want the rest of the players to leave, i guess

Meh,  if you leave due to a structure being balanced for raiding then that's a you problem.  I disagree with the costs of the structure but from what I've seen of the PvP players the nerf was needed.

You don't find it weird that just did a 2x week end... which is really 4x weekend... and then buff the crap right after... lol

52 minutes ago, Vaenix said:

if you leave due to a structure being balanced for raiding then that's a you problem

no, i quit because the devs nerfed my defenses by 2.5x with no warning at 12:30 in the morning, and it wasn't a "me problem"

1 minute ago, strawman said:

no, i quit because the devs nerfed my defenses by 2.5x with no warning at 12:30 in the morning, and it wasn't a "me problem"

Still sounds like a you problem.  It's EA, their going to be making changes like this in order to balance raid offense and defense.  Should probably have planned ahead for that.  

Besides you only have your fellow PvPers to blame, this change happened because of you guys.

Edited by Vaenix
words

Just now, strawman said:

it's going to be EA with no players real soon

Highly doubtful. 

I honestly don't understand this change.  It was already so easy to raid.  Before the patch, 100x easier than it was to actually build the stone base you were raiding.  Only reason we weren't constantly raiding and were instead farming was because our zone has a great alliance, with nearly every player based in it marked as an ally.  

The times chinese would invade and build up, it would literally only take us an hour or two to farm up the resources to build enough cannon balls to hit them and take them out completely (chinese are the only ones that would ever raid us or our allies, thus the reason we hit them).  Should not be quite so easy, if anything stone building parts needed a buff, not a nerf, at least with cannon balls.  The explosives change seems acceptable, though we have not tried it.  I just assumed when starting the game that grenades would be the most useful item at launch to raid, only to find out they were crap.  Then assumed since mortars cost quite a bit they would be, only to find out they werent.  Then assumed large cannon balls would be, only to find out they werent.  Finally switched the the cheapest, medium cannons, to find out they were the most logical.  

On the people I keep seeing saying its EA, of course it is, and that is why we are complaining.  The whole point, other than raising development funds, for players playing during early access is feedback and quick bug reports.  This is us giving our feedback that a change feels terrible in the game.  

Edited by Spiritwind

11 minutes ago, strawman said:

How does it make you feel.

That your blamed as player not enjoying the new patch?

• Like 1

So without offline protection and a single cannon doing 700 a shot to stone unless you have significant and complete cannon coverage of all of your points of entry, you're looking at an offline raid getting into your base in less than 45 minutes. 

They just made the structure problem even worse. Instead of two layers of stone for our outer walls, we're now doing four layers of wood. And people on our island thought that the lag was bad before, its getting even worse now!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bolognapwny said:

700 dmg a shot on stone? lol..... what..... 

Roll back to right before patch... thanks. bye.

Sounds like an issue you should take to the pvp forums and quit clogging up the general forums.  Maybe you should build deeper into the island where someone cant sail up and shoot you from the water.  Don't have any issues with the extra dmg, makes everything easier to blow up.  

1 hour ago, XzennieX said:

Sounds like an issue you should take to the pvp forums and quit clogging up the general forums.  Maybe you should build deeper into the island where someone cant sail up and shoot you from the water.  Don't have any issues with the extra dmg, makes everything easier to blow up.  

This is a PVP game, General Forums are for us... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vaenix said:

Still sounds like a you problem.  It's EA, their going to be making changes like this in order to balance raid offense and defense.  Should probably have planned ahead for that.  

Besides you only have your fellow PvPers to blame, this change happened because of you guys.

The stone changes are fucking stupid though. The cost is ridiculous now, and they nerfed stone so hard, and buffed wood so much, why even bother with stone now? It's not even worth the materials to bother with. 

These devs learned NOTHING from Ark. They are incompetant idiots.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

With that logic:

This is a PVE game, General Forums are for us... 

I disagree with the change since I want my base to be somewhat opposing to future threads. You kill it so fast now that its a bit stupid. What’s a stone base worth at this point? 

3 hours ago, strawman said:

Another person using EA as an Excuse. EXCEPT it isn't really EA is it, as Arks EA ended months ago and this, well really is Ark isn't it.

Oh and before you say it Isn't Ark I created my own server cut and pasted my Ark ini files into it and works like a charm, even messing around with spawn rates works.

Edited by Implicitlee

32 minutes ago, LoneSilverWolf said:

The stone changes are fucking stupid though. The cost is ridiculous now, and they nerfed stone so hard, and buffed wood so much, why even bother with stone now? It's not even worth the materials to bother with. 

These devs learned NOTHING from Ark. They are incompetant idiots.

Stupid or not, it doesn't make it any less of an EA thing and a you issue.  Problem is the you in this scenario isn't a streamer so they probably aren't gonna bother listening.(Sorry but where do you think the nerf shit seems to be coming from).

41 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

PvP/PvE game.  Get over it you troll.

27 minutes ago, Dorf said:

With that logic:

This is a PVE game, General Forums are for us... 

54 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

You both are wrong.

I am part of a mega zerg company thus these forums are for us!!!!

3 hours ago, Vaenix said:

Deleted.  I misread your post.

Edited by Dorf