PSA to Xbox players regarding low FPS Read more... ×
Unable to gain experience points in Freeports? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
xenobiaa

Stone costs more?

hey, yes id like to report a possible bug? stone seems to cost sap and metal now? its a completely unreasonable cost to common stone structures and my company has no access to sap and sugar without traveling across the map for 12 hrs and metal is far to grindy, the cost before was grindy enough as we would farm for 2 hours and mass produce maybe 40 stone walls, sooooo can you guys maybe look into it and fix it? 

thanks 🙂

• Like 2

Not to mention the npcs that don’t die what’s with that invincible uis that must be a hack

Just now, DinoRex said:

Not to mention the npcs that don’t die what’s with that invincible uis that must be a hack

wasnt aware of that change, either way stone structure cost needs to be rolled back to what it originally was.

I know I have to travel 2 hrs real time to get sap,made the game more grinding then anything 

The smart thing to do on the devs end would be to realize how strongly the community feels about the stone wall costs now and understand nobody wants to fight over fucking tree sap because nobody in pvp is going to be friendly and trade the most valuable resource in the game now. IT WAS GRINDY ENOUGH BEFORE

at least if they increased the cost you'd think they'd be sturdier, but nooooo they are now even weaker, do these guys even know how to "balance"

8 hours ago, Clam said:

at least if they increased the cost you'd think they'd be sturdier, but nooooo they are now even weaker, do these guys even know how to "balance"

Yep. "Keep nerfing until people stop complaining!".

😞