Sign in to follow this  
slightlymad79

Cart + AI + swivel get rid of this trash

Cart + swivel + AI is shooting like a damn machine gun.

Got players from distant lands charging round on these lagging everywhere with it spam killing everyone it really ruins the game play.

Please re think swivels being mobile

• Like 3

I actually love these things.. it is epicly bad.... You should see them with greek fire, then the fun REALLY starts.

• Like 1

Shit is ridiculous op. One hitting people in plate with 180+ hp and all you gotta do is drive around in circles while AI kills everything for you. Very skillful and absolutly not broken lol

• Like 1

This really needs looking into. It is too strong atm. One guy on a horse with an NPC can just run through 10 players with guns like they are not there killing several and running out and repeating because the rifles/guns do lackluster damage to the animals. The swivel will quickly kill players even with players with plate armor.

I think for starters the speed of the horse/bear when carrying a cart needs to be significantly slower. So does the healing aura thing. Also there are cheaters from a certain country atm that are making their swivel horses shoot like machine guns..

Edited by Bullet Force
  • Like 1

Yes I was very discreet not mentioning country of origin but it might be the same people doing us over last night with a teleporting horse swivel cart

• Like 1

yep swivel is surely to strong - tried a land attack with 40+ people completely wiped by ONE Swivel Machine Gun and the most fun part: in water they are faster then schooner with large speed sail and full wind.

19 hours ago, Gönndyr Meergold said:

yep swivel is surely to strong - tried a land attack with 40+ people completely wiped by ONE Swivel Machine Gun and the most fun part: in water they are faster then schooner with large speed sail and full wind.

They also can climb angles far steeper than a player can go up.

52 minutes ago, Krush said:

They also can climb angles far steeper than a player can go up.

I think we can all agree Darkfall is the superior game. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Animal33 said:

Bunny hop metabot online LOL sure.

Blah blah blah.

Do ytou want to be able to defend where you live? if you liuve some where you get bears there, you make a GOOD high quality swivel gun and some grape shot to defend yourself successfully and people run to the forums for a nerf without ever considering that there are ways to stop this guy like flame arrows or a carbine. Meanwhile the scrubs who cry all the time cause they can't learn. Shoot the npc. Light the cart on fire. kill the bear.

tell your grid I come around with a single swivel horse to sink all your fleet over night and I promise you can do nothing about it doesn't matter how many peeps you have online.

1 hour ago, Gönndyr Meergold said:

tell your grid I come around with a single swivel horse to sink all your fleet over night and I promise you can do nothing about it doesn't matter how many peeps you have online.

Its okay, I didnt lose all of my ships to an overnight attack but due to a middle of the day attack.  Its okay, I was going to rebuild one of them and sink the other two anyway.. no big deal.

On 1/25/2019 at 1:41 PM, Animal33 said:

LOL you saw Krush's name and mentioned Darkfall...

But serious note... AI shouldn't be alowed on Carts... EZ fix...

Just one more broken OP troll tool. But at least we get tattoo merchants at the freeports soon😒.. and player merchants to sell all the plate stuff from the one hit victims of that trash cart. Priorisation works nearly as good as balance.

Edited by Talono

We sieged an island and that was used against us.  We countered with our own bears and fire arrows + carbines.  I was killed several times due to an bear swivel combo.  I thought it was a lot of fun.  🤷‍♂️

On 1/25/2019 at 4:16 PM, Hodo said:

Bunny hop metabot online LOL sure.

? Sure, it has bunnyhopping. I don't know what you mean by metabot though. 

On 1/27/2019 at 12:22 PM, Bolognapwny said:

LOL you saw Krush's name and mentioned Darkfall...

www.youtube.com/animaldhw

I've been around far longer than Krush. I'm still patiently awaiting the day Darkfall has a resurgence in population. The combat continues to be the best of any game on the market. If only we had some content 😕 

Edited by Animal33

1 hour ago, Animal33 said:

? Sure, it has bunnyhopping. I don't know what you mean by metabot though. 

www.youtube.com/animaldhw

I've been around far longer than Krush. I'm still patiently awaiting the day Darkfall has a resurgence in population. The combat continues to be the best of any game on the market. If only we had some content 😕 

Talking about Darkfall.  

Where you use macros and bot programs to get yourself as high a skill as you can, and then you bunnyhop your way through PVP.

1 hour ago, Hodo said:

Talking about Darkfall.  

Where you use macros and bot programs to get yourself as high a skill as you can, and then you bunnyhop your way through PVP.

It definitely sounds like you never played DF at a competitive level. You should stick to farming resources on your tames 🙂 

Feel free to watch some DF videos after the Rise of Agon relaunch. They've made some very nice enhancements to the game that made it incredibly casual friendly(You can max your character in less than 8 hours and there is a global marketplace now that allows you to be fully geared in a Q4 Infernal bag in less than an hour of farming/trading). 

That's probably the best video to showcase the current level of competitive play.

Edited by Animal33

Nothing better than getting killed by an aim bot NPC as everyone lags around.      PVP should be player focused not AI focused.   AI should be primarily used for offline defence and ship combat.