Sign in to follow this  
SupDev

[TAMING] Some procreation problems

I think there is a severe bug, we have bringed up 4 pigs, 1 bear and 4 chikens ... all males, it seems u cant bring females up

Is it a bug o simply bad luck? 9/9 males.... we would have to be so unluckies

In other way, we have several problems when we try to mating animals in our biome, we are in Tropical bioma, however, it's impossible to take care of little bears due to hot weather BUT our island is plaged by wild bear so.... if they can life and procreate as wild animals why they suffer weather issue when they are born in captivity?

EDIT: Again, another male, a rabbit (10/10)

Edited by SupDev
  • Like 2

We’ve been having the same issue where all babies are male. The oddest thing is that some switch to female on server restart. The ones that switched were able to be bred as a male when showing as male and bred as a female when showing as female, so it’s not just a visual glitch.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2019 at 6:14 PM, DashDangerous said:

We’ve been having the same issue where all babies are male. The oddest thing is that some switch to female on server restart. The ones that switched were able to be bred as a male when showing as male and bred as a female when showing as female, so it’s not just a visual glitch.

Omg dude, is this true?? I sacrified all of them because they didn't improve my current "Alpha male"....

I'll test it today