Sign in to follow this  
Implicitlee

Impressive Patch Work

Latest patch you need to sail your ship with the anchor LOWERED but cant move with Anchor RAISED. 

May I suggest the intern gets back to tea making and NOT coding?

its a bug, its been around for a while, its been reported. For future reference there are tickets and a separate Bugs forum.

6 minutes ago, Nari said:

its a bug, its been around for a while, its been reported. For future reference there are tickets and a separate Bugs forum.

First time it has happened for me and for future reference if I want to point out the piss poor coding of a game I will do it how I just did, thanks

• Like 1

Just now, Implicitlee said:

First time it has happened for me and for future reference if I want to point out the piss poor coding of a game I will do it how I just did, thanks

Ok, but you could at the very least put in the least amount of effort asked of you if you want to point out piss poor coding. Which isnt much really. There's a scroll wheel on your mouse I'm sure you'er familiar with.

Mate please STFU if you don't like what I post Don't read it. the bug wasn't there yesterday It came with todays patch and they fixed it very quickly BYE BYE

Edited by Implicitlee