Omnistorm860

Worst patch in Atlas history

This one is pretty bad, "Discovery Zones now count as 3 Discovery Points instead of 1. Players no longer need to discover all zones to reach max level. Not a retroactive change."

Agree. I'm a bit.. meh.. with the Organic Paste for stone thingies since it ain't easy to find... 

But the discovery part.. Is really bad :(. Make ppl sail and explore if they want lv 100!

I didn't realize it was April 1st.

This is an abomination of a patch. Devs what in the heck are you thinking?

32 metal and 20 paste for stone walls and yet stone walls got a nerf to damage? LOL I mean, my mind can hardly fathom this unless of course, they were on some good mushrooms when they made the decision. Then yes, I can understand. Hopefully, when they come down from that high, they'll correct their mistakes. 

Anyone else spawn in on a bed and can't move. Can jump crouch n fast travel to another bed but can't move in any direction 

3 minutes ago, Preditorio said:

Anyone else spawn in on a bed and can't move. Can jump crouch n fast travel to another bed but can't move in any direction 

been having this problem for weeks tbqh

10 minutes ago, tmac said:

how to kill a game 101

Week one lesson how to create super laggy servers then pretend that you are making patches to fix the lag.

Week two lesson how to promote exchanges among different cultures by populating half the player base with Chinese on a NA server and allow those Chinese to hack and exploit the game all they want.

Week three lesson how to force all players to install a program that doesn't actually work that makes it so 10-20% of players cannot play

Week four lesson how to grief your player base by putting in a patch that if they do not visit a nearly impossible area their character would reset.

Week five lesson how to effectively kill a game by adding extra mats to the most used structure parts that 40-60% of the player base will have no access to.

Edited by Luneder
  • Like 2

These Devs must be smoking some weird, weird stuff when they brainstorm what they are going to do next.  EA bugs and glitches are expected in EA, obviously, but not the crazy ideas we see in patches.

• Haha 1