Opa Deluca

Cant rejoin game after crossing grid

Tried to go to F12 (Freeport) to buy a couple NPC, but the game disc when trying to cross. After maybe 1 min,  I got disc and cant get in the game again. I get "Pending Connection Failure". Sorry for my english

20190124081854_1.jpg

• Like 1

Yup same for me. Was crossing, got DC´ed, now it says pending connection failed everytime i try to login. Am on unofficial server btw.

Edited by Xzyzz

oh dear this happened to me , glad ist isnt just an isolated case 

i was zoning into g5 

FIX ANIMALS CLIPPING THROUGH WALLS AND KILLING TAMES, FIX FUCKING ANIMALS SPAWNING IN YOUR FUCKING BASE! FIX THE STUPID FUCKING FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH BS, REMOVE IT! THE AGE DOES NOTHING! FIX THE DMG ALPHAS DO TO PEOPLE, FIX THE FUCKING OUT OF CONTROL SPAWNING OF THEM.....WHERE DO I STOP?!?!?

Is everyone having the problem going to lawless servers ?  just made a team mate teleport to the ship and now hes kicked/cant connect 

Just now, sharmoan said:

Is everyone having the problem going to lawless servers ?  just made a team mate teleport to the ship and now hes kicked/cant connect 

yes seems crassing grids kicks u and u cant rejoin 

FYI folks, investigating the reports regarding users not being able to connect/seeing the error message 'Pending Connection Failed'