Lobster

CANT LOG IN AFTER 15.6

Server: NA PVP Krakens

Region: I8

If I choose "rejoin atlas" I forever get stuck at PrimalGameData_BP

If I choose "join new atlas" I instantly get "host connection time out" follow by "pending connection failed" I then have to restart to even get rejoin as an option again.

Edited by Lobster
  • Like 1

I have a few friends that are not able to log in after update as well

Not stuck at the loading screen, just get connection failure. I was logged in after patch and tried to zone into another area and got disconnected and now can not log back in without connection failure.

1 minute ago, Bisbois said:

Not stuck at the loading screen, just get connection failure. I was logged in after patch and tried to zone into another area and got disconnected and now can not log back in without connection failure.

Same

1 minute ago, Krush said:

Same

And my zone was in the middle of a siege from the chinese so we're probably getting f'd right now cause we can't login.

I can log in but spawn on my bed and can't move. Can jump and crouch and travel to other beds but can't move at all

i ran in to this issue also. managed to get back online yesterday after 3 days.. 

i ran the removal of battle eye suggestion, and then i just spammed "join atlas" on all diffrent freeports on the server i was on. managed to join a tundra server, woke up at my sloop (by old boat was lost due to this issue 😞 ) were unable to interact with anything. managed to kill myself by exhaustion, respawned and everything worked. 

Based on the timers on the island were im located we not alone to run in to the issue, alot of timers were running on 1-2 days and they have never ever gone below 3 days. 

Now i will make a new boat (some resources would be nice mr mod's!!) and i missed the 2x resource posibility due to this and lost my ship. 

hopefully it will work for me now but i will not dare to leave the server for a while. 

5 minutes ago, Preditorio said:

I can log in but spawn on my bed and can't move. Can jump and crouch and travel to other beds but can't move at all

kill yourself from exhaustion, then respawn. this worked for me

14 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

Investigating this at the moment

NA PvE: Was in C4 for patch. Logged in and set sail for C5.

2/3 of us got disconnected upon entering C5. My friend that was also disconnected was able to reconnect by rejoining freeport several times. I was not.

The one who could reconnect dropped our other friend off and then sailed my body into B5 where he got disconnected.

In b5 I could connect and he could not. I then sailed his body into C5 where I got disconnected and he could connect again, but I can not.

Not sure if that's helpful, but figured it might be.

14 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

Investigating this at the moment

Jat, can you please check my ticket? My character has been stuck at level 48 for 6 days with my max level being 55. My xp is capped because my character bugged during that patch where everyone lost 2-4 levels during the revamp of skill points. I lost 26 levels because of a bug at a freeport the day before. Lost all my discoveries, my hair went bald and I went from level 52 to 26 after that patch. Now, my Xp is capped and my character can't progress past level 48. I know you're busy, but please look into my ticket. 😞