Implicitlee

Stone Crafting Materials REALLY

tundra islan

7 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Can only agreee here, it has been almost impossible to do anything with like 30  before the most recent patch since bigger groups just grief your ships 24/7 with oiljars and explosive barrels and now it gets even worse since you cant build a proper base anymore.

And to top that you have to travel around the whole map to craft stonestructures unless you live on a sap island.🤦‍♂️

Tundra Island are  more useless   xD

• Like 3

Just now, BaShalDoR said:

tundra islan

Tundra Island are  more useless   xD

I live on a tudra island😕

Takes "only" 4hours to get any sap lulz

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CypressFrost said:

Ok, Devs. "We understand that we can't make the game as hardcore as we'd like." Then whats with the new Stone cost?! I get why PvP might want it, so others can't build stone and easier to raid. Have you looked at ALL at your PvE fan base? This? Just screwed us. The Stone was the only way to defend against Alphas

Oh because of course on PVP servers you don't have to defend against alphas... At least you don't have to fear every human being you see and alphas are not going to bomb your base with explosives anytime soon... And its not like you have any need to urge your base building either in a PVE environment...

You nerfed the flame arrows, (though that helped us PvE people to deal with Alphas,) you have given us very little in the gathering with tames department, and we can't breed.

Again, as if PVE servers were the only ones to deal with alphas, what the hell do you think is a PVP server, a server with only players and no environnent ?

You have a whole nother bevy of customers over here. And like it or not, us PvE'ers will be the ones still here when the PvP people get tired and move on. We like to hoard and build and collect.

Well you just owned the right and incredible chance to collect a lot more organic paste and metal than ever before, enjoy ! Again, we all have to deal with that, nothing specific about PVE in your whole post, just some free salt thrown to PVP players and servers, for some reason...

And like it or not, us PvE'ers will be the ones still here when the PvP people get tired and move on. [...]

If you'd listen to your PvE community more you'd realize that we're the ones who'll be here supporting y'all. PvP players quickly move on once they've gotten they're fix and change out often. PvE players are in it for the long haul. Please at least consider our input. 

Like it or not PVEers are building and leaving, leaving behind tons of constructions that PVE servers tend to take a long time to get rid off because the core concept of the game is designed around PVP mechanics. What thrustworthy statistics do you have for claming PVE players are the only one staying on survival games in the long haul ?

You obviously don't like their recent changes, stick to your point and don't fantasize about PVP having begged for those changes, we're all affected in the exact same way... We just have more issues to deal with on PVP servers than you have on PVE.

• Like 2

Just now, Sinister said:

I live on a tudra island😕

Takes "only" 4hours to get any sap lulz

For all smaller tribes <50  merge with greater tribes "they want only MEGATRIBES"         😄   best option for having fun now

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Grongash said:

hello the devs
question: what is your logic? do you want to kill the game with your ridiculous patch?
you kill our only defense.
Your goal is to disrupt the players so that your server is no longer saturated?
WTF this game has potential but you are killing him.
420 organic paste for a gateway, buy a brain or just play the game without your "god mode" and you will understand the difficulty of your stupid choice.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BaShalDoR said:

For all smaller tribes <50  merge with greater tribes "they want only MEGATRIBES"         😄   best option for having fun now

Offical server will turn into 10 tribes not a single active one more.

They would also had to introduce some continents, since those fkn island are to small to share them, you want to wipe anyone else out unless you want them to block all the ressource spawns.

I can only carry 200 metals (weight: 300) by weight
35 metals are required on 1 stone floor.
It is a material of 5 stone floors. (200/35)
But I can carry 18 stone floors.
Obviously the number of materials is strange.

You can get organic paste from coral as well(1:1 ratio), have not checked tundra to see if it is available as sap is outside my front doorstep.  Not sure if your PvE or PvP but a lot of sap exists in most temperate zones in the form of syrup.  If your PvE and near Emslow Peninsula feel free to ask in general 99% chance someone will walk you to the trees you want to harvest.  

As far as an alternate, since coral can be used to make "organic paste" it would make sense that bone should also be able to be used in this format(they do have a lot of similarities after all.) 

Edit: Yeah basically ignore 90% of that.  Can still get it in bulk from coral and people in M4 will likely still show you to a source(most of us are done building)  But that's a shitty change.

Edited by Vaenix
Did not read the latest patch notes(figured they delayed again since it still hadn't dropped when I went offline last night).
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, KKhan said:

I'll just leave this here 

Stone Construction.jpg

Check resource cost on stone stairs... 1 metal!

I ROFL at this hot fix patch!

Can't even do ... right! How much time you guys spent to come up with this brilliant idea...

Edited by Blackthron

Just now, gomugomu said:

I can only carry 200 metals (weight: 300) by weight
35 metals are required on 1 stone floor.
It is a material of 5 stone floors. (200/35)
But I can carry 18 stone floors.
Obviously the number of materials is strange.

Most stupid about it is they add metal to the stonstructures (they should be reinforced shouldnt they??!?!?!) and they decrease the durability aswell.

WIPE THE SERVERS!   there is no balance until they wipe the servers for more balance with maximum tribe members ....

6 minutes ago, Vaenix said:

You can get organic paste from coral as well(1:1 ratio), have not checked tundra to see if it is available as sap is outside my front doorstep.  Not sure if your PvE or PvP but a lot of sap exists in most temperate zones in the form of syrup.  If your PvE and near Emslow Peninsula feel free to ask in general 99% chance someone will walk you to the trees you want to harvest.  

As far as an alternate, since coral can be used to make "organic paste" it would make sense that bone should also be able to be used in this format(they do have a lot of similarities after all.) 

Didnt checked it myself yet, but people on the forum say there are no corals in the tundra.

I'm in agreement, last week i was saying to my self, this is the first survival game I could actually build and enjoyed it without spending hours upon hour gathering materials, guess that's out the window, feel bad for those just starting.

The thing is buildings were never over the top or crazy like you got in other games, most bases were pretty tame in size.

Many things need fixing, but the resource costs weren't one of them, it was perfect, do it for the gateways only.

Revert this change plz 

Edited by Herasea
  • Like 1

Just now, Sinister said:

Didnt checked it myself yet, but people on the forum say there are no corals in the tundra.

true we lived 2weeks in tundra and no corals

WIPE THE SERVERS!   there is no balance until they wipe the servers for more balance with maximum tribe members ....

Servers should not be wiped just jet. They need to fix and rework the claiming system first. Edit: and yes the tribe system needs a fix aswell.

Edited by Berry

Wipe doesn't do shiet , a company with more than 20+ member still have way more advantages than a company with only 4 members .

true we lived 2weeks in tundra and no corals

Just read on the wiki you can kill dolphins for corals. So happy hunting with ballistas🤣

Cant craft ballistas since i cant respec for 3 lvl ups lol

Edited by Sinister

1 minute ago, Sinister said:

Just read on the wiki you can kill dolphins for corals. So happy hunting with ballistas🤣

Cant craft ballistas since i cant respec for 3 lvl ups lol

No , dolphin only give meat .

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, BaShalDoR said:

Yeah! Be a farming monkey with no admin rights. You'll need 'permission' to build anything out of stone.. and if you do and the game spazzes out the placement, you'll need someone to demo your janky walls - because the 12 sec timer to pick up is only for admins too...

1 minute ago, darcek said:

Find the differences:

sonecomb.jpg

The atlas ones look super fancy so the changes are absolutly reasonable

• Haha 1