Jump to content

Implicitlee

Stone Crafting Materials REALLY

Recommended Posts

Well, that's the zones with Sap (and equivalents) all going to be walled off and fortified very shortly.  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Coggage said:

Well, that's the zones with Sap (and equivalents) all going to be walled off and fortified very shortly.  :D

It's ok the walls are super easy to get through on pvp now. As for PvE... rip

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I Honestly believe this is a Patch mistake, I think they intend on bringing in Metal Structures and these are the ingredients, except the intern coded it wrong and updated Stone (get back to making tea intern).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to log off and hope that a lot of this is reverted by tomorrow, and we can chalk it up to a bad dream. I don't play on PvE, even I know they are getting fracked here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

organic paste is at least not heavy and u can transport a lot of it. what about the islands which have no pure metal nodes???

Edited by Iseree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Implicitlee said:

I Honestly believe this is a Patch mistake, I think they intend on bringing in Metal Structures and these are the ingredients, except the intern coded it wrong and updated Stone (get back to making tea intern).

I don't think it was a mistake, I think it was a rushed patch, since they didn't even have time to edit the tooltips fully. If we took a handful of people who don't even know what atlas is and asked them if these patch notes are a good idea, they would laugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Implicitlee said:

I play solo and have spent around 78 hours gathering materials to build this My castle, this would be nearly impossible now Courtyard finally Internal, I need to sail to another Isalnd to get Sap and I only have about 5 metal nodes near me that nets around 800 metal total each repawn which is about 2 hours

Dont worry that castle will be wiped with this new patch because of the stone wall durability Nerf. 7- 9 cannon balls for one stone wall.... I'm amazed at this new patch. It was balanced as is, now any small groups will get trampled by mega clans while before if you had a superior base design, it was possible to hold off the zerg with a couple of guys. Needs to be reverted. Devs please fix the game breaking bugs and servers, not destroying the only balance that made this game good...

Edited by SockStink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Implicitlee said:

I Honestly believe this is a Patch mistake, I think they intend on bringing in Metal Structures and these are the ingredients, except the intern coded it wrong and updated Stone (get back to making tea intern).

Patch notes would indicate otherwise: - Stone Structures crafting costs have been increased by adding metal cost, and changing fiber requirement to organic paste, which requires both fiber and sap to craft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Servers down, new patch.  Hopefully they reverted it, even if they increase a mat like fiber, but it has to be a revert plz tell me its a revert lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gumpnstein said:

Servers down, new patch.  Hopefully they reverted it, even if they increase a mat like fiber, but it has to be a revert plz tell me its a revert lmao

watch they increase the paste requirement by 100%

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Luneder said:

watch they increase the paste requirement by 100%

I mean whatever, they can triple it, its all the same if your on an island with 0.  Making it 20k organic paste would actually fix the issue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what did the update do a few mins ago? Nothin I can see in regard to this big bluper

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the most ridiculous change to date... worse than FoY

Metal + Saps???
I can appreciate the metal... but not in that quantity
But Saps? why???

Would have been better to just announce that you're preventing most of the playerbase from building with stone... just 'cuz you feel like it

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is going to hit us living in Tundra and Polar regions. How the F are we going to build now? Like others have suggested, if you have to keep this, then make the one with paste have more HP or something, but do not take away our ability to build with stone. This is borderline insane... please rethink this!

Edited by Mektashari
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mektashari said:

This is going to hit us living in Tundra and Polar regions. How the F are we going to build now? Like others have suggested. This is borderline insane... please rethink this!

We're not obviously at least not in stone.

 

1 minute ago, Thor Ragnarock said:

Metal has been switched to Alloy, and organic paste has been switched to fire gel because screw you 🙂

Obviously you didn't read the patch notes they added gems to the stone structures because they realized they aren't used in a lot of things. Now we need 755 gems per stone floor.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nari said:

Also, none of the BP's in game seem to require paste. Patch notes say it but recipes dont and Alloy is only for the gates. Y'all whine too much.

BPs for stone structures now require paste and metal. that goes for pre-patch ones and new ones

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

The patch was just this.

No idea what the issue was with the Discovery Zones and why it was reverted so quickly.

 

Complaints over it not being retroactive maybe?

Edited by Senkoau

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ucan_Kizmiaz said:

BPs for stone structures now require paste and metal. that goes for pre-patch ones and new ones

 

Keep reading 😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn I need to build 2 stone walls to finish my base, now I just need to sail 3 hours to go get syrup to do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The devs should:

  1. Revert material Changes to stone structures.
  2. Make a new group of structures like Metal Structures or Improved Stone walls.
  3. Disable ship collision.
  4. Revert " NPCs mounted on Puckles are now invincible".
  5. Perform a discovery point wipe for everyone, because those who actually spent weeks on island discoveries to combat the "retroactive" part of "Discovery Zones now count as 3 Discovery Points instead of 1. Players no longer need to discover all zones to reach max level. Not a retroactive change."
  6. Fire the person who approved the idea " NPCs mounted on Puckles are now invincible".
Edited by Vloshko
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vloshko said:

The devs should:

  1. Revert material Changes to stone structures.
  2. Make a new group of structures like Metal Structures or Improved Stone walls.
  3. Disable ship collision.
  4. Revert " NPCs mounted on Puckles are now invincible".
  5. Perform a discovery point wipe for everyone, because those who actually spent weeks on island discoveries to combat the "retroactive" part of "Discovery Zones now count as 3 Discovery Points instead of 1. Players no longer need to discover all zones to reach max level. Not a retroactive change."
  6. Fire the person who approved the idea " NPCs mounted on Puckles are now invincible".

They just reverted Discovery Points, seems we are screwed on the rest of these for a few days until they realize how bad it is.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somehow I can understand that stone walls need metal (mb for some fittings), and also it's good for balance if it's 5 metal but not 32. It's almost the same amount as stone. This is not realistic. 

But now please explain me why the saps is needed for STONE walls. WAIT WHAT? SUGAR FOR... STONE WALL? ARE WE BUILDING FAIRY CASTLES here? 😡🤬😡

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×