Implicitlee

Stone Crafting Materials REALLY

This change was senseless and the its effects are so obvious, that it only takes a moment of rubbing three-working, non-substance-impaired braincells together to know that this would be the result. A "special needs" fifth-grader could have predicted the outcome and the outcry this single change has created.

Whoever thought of this change needs to be slapped across the face with a wet- trout and NEVER be allowed to make another game changing decision again....... 

Because it's just gonna be more of the same, leaving your public relations slathered in "organic paste."

Edited by Mortavius
spelling correction
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Daish said:

No it is not. Stop spreading misinformation. You can clearly see weekends and workdays having a big impact on play count. Which is logic. Don’t be that kid saying a game is dying. If I must believe your kind of people I believe PUBG and Fortnite are already far deep into the grave. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

I asked Dollie and him to respond to a post about a player getting very obviously griefed.  Care to guess that the response was?

Dollie is a fucking idiot, I brought up the problem with wild creatures a couple of days after launch, and his/her response was "there is nothing wrong with them" it was then I questioned if this person was actually a developer, Wanna guess what the response was? Me being banned from their discord... God forbid these devs read any truthful feedback about their abilities..

• Haha 1

If this is to make raiding easier then congrats on a change that caters to 3-5% of the playerbase and angers the other 95%.

If this is to reduce buildings in order to reduce lag, that's just stupid as people will be building more wood.

If this was intended to increase playatlas.com account registrations then bravo, worked like a charm, I found it necessary to create the account to let you know how completely stupid I think this change is.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jean Lafitte said:

And I'm willing to bet that Rome wasn't built as a result of chasing half it's population out of the city gates and shoving a stick up the ass of those that stayed every 24 hours.

You don't agree with their EA practices I get it. I even partially agree with most complaints when comparing WC/GS to other studios, they are not professionals by any means, but you don't have to be here right now. the game is not released. Don't want a stick shoved up your arse come back after release.

2 minutes ago, Percieval said:

No it is not. Stop spreading misinformation. You can clearly see weekends and workdays having a big impact on play count. Which is logic. Don’t be that kid saying a game is dying. If I must believe your kind of people I believe PUBG and Fortnite are already far deep into the grave. 

being a blind fanboy that supports horrible changes only increases the rate this game will die 

so good work fanboy you are killing something you enjoy 

Just now, Daish said:

being a blind fanboy that supports horrible changes only increases the rate this game will die 

so good work fanboy you are killing something you enjoy 

Classic. Because I disagree with something I’m a fanboy, so childish of you. But please, keep proving my point you’re doing a great job. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Percieval said:

I hate to be that guy, but these are the numbers for PUBG, From the beginning of 2018 to the end they lost over 1 million average players....

https://gyazo.com/8660d68244a218130320da139f5fede1

https://gyazo.com/a44ca363b582d1ac252a9e5f1d0d518f

No the game isn't "dead" but it is certainly on a downward trend..

1 minute ago, Nari said:

You don't agree with their EA practices I get it. I even partially agree with most complaints when comparing WC/GS to other studios, they are not professionals by any means, but you don't have to be here right now. the game is not released. Don't want a stick shoved up your arse come back after release.

They've already paid for the game, they have every single right to be here and complaining about the lack of care for the players that have paid...

Just now, Faicorf said:

I hate to be that guy, but these are the numbers for PUBG, From the beginning of 2018 to the end they lost over 1 million average players....

It’s stable for a couple of months now. But just like PUBG it was expected. Somehow people expect that a game keeps their launch numbers. And I thought ARK proved them that 50% just leaves again every time. Happened here, and I’m fine with it. 

This is so dumb.  Nobody that makes this game, has ever played it obviously.  maybe they just want less server load by making people quit.  Hate to be snarky, takes a lot for me to complain about something too.  but this is so incredibly dumb.

Edited by Dojii

1 minute ago, Faicorf said:

Half of that playerbase lose is to competition. Idk about you but imo sea of thieves is garbage in comparison so not much to worry about on that front.

2 minutes ago, Faicorf said:

They've already paid for the game, they have every single right to be here and complaining about the lack of care for the players that have paid...

Actually, BattleEye banned over 1 million PUBG accounts in Jan 2018 for hacking/exploits.

3 minutes ago, Dojii said:

This is so dumb.  Nobody that makes this game, has ever played it obviously.  maybe they just want less server load by making people quit.  Hate to be snarky, takes a lot for me to complain about something too.  but this is so incredibly dumb.

Everybody here feels the same way, I don't think a single person here can honestly say they believe these devs play their own game. If they did, half of the changes that have happened, would not have..

2 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

Actually, BattleEye banned over 1 million PUBG accounts in Jan 2018 for hacking/exploits.

Then I stand corrected, I was not aware of or had simply forgotten that, Disregard my previous post in that case.

Edited by Faicorf

7 minutes ago, Nari said:

STOP using Early Access as an excuse for these morons the game is ARK rehashed it passed Early Access Months ago, There are other games that are in Early Access that treat their customers better than this.

All the Intern has to do it cut and paste Ark ini into this game job done 800% more playable.

I'm pissed. This is the worst BS I've seen yet. Why the fuck does stone need METAL? Organic paste, I can see as mortar. But METAL? And 30ish metal per fucking wall? 

these devs are fucking incompetant morons at this point.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Faicorf said:

Everybody here feels the same way, I don't think a single person here can honestly say they believe these devs play their own game. If they did, half of the changes that have happened, would not have..

Then I stand corrected, I was not aware of or had simply forgotten that, Disregard my previous post in that case.

Ya, I was checking I think yesterday to see just how effective this company was at eliminating hacks/exploits.

BattlEye  @TheBattlEye 4 Feb 2018
More
We have banned over 1,044,000 PUBG cheaters in January alone, unfortunately things continue to escalate.

https://twitter.com/TheBattlEye

Created an account to simply say: dumbest move I have seen by a dev company in a long time. I can only assume you will undo this giant F up in the very near future (today hopefully).

While you are at it, please add sap to pine trees - they have it more than most trees in the real world.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Implicitlee said:

STOP using Early Access as an excuse for these morons the game is ARK rehashed it passed Early Access Months ago, There are other games that are in Early Access that treat their customers better than this.

All the Intern has to do it cut and paste Ark ini into this game job done 800% more playable.

Lol. Its not an excuse bud it is now a common practice and the thing about EA is its case by case. As a dev you get to decide when to open the floodgates and how to handle the wave of opinions that come with it. These are for all intents and purposes the same devs so ARk history is the only relevant thing to compare it to. Other than similar games in EA playfield.

Edited by Nari

1 minute ago, mojoroc said:

Created an account to simply say: dumbest move I have seen by a dev company in a long time. I can only assume you will undo this giant F up in the very near future (today hopefully).

While you are at it, please add sap to pine trees - they have it more than most trees in the real world.

Welcome to the forums. Your voice too shall be ignored.

8 minutes ago, LoneSilverWolf said:

Organic paste, I can see as mortar.

Really?  Let me Google using mashed bugs for mortar... brb.

Just now, mojoroc said:

ya it's so dumb, I feel like.... it's even worse trying to understand it.  I feel like I might be getting dumber by spending my time trying to fight for a change back.  But knowing this can happen just makes me feel like I should slowly stop investing.  I've had a lot of fun but it might be a good idea to start cutting down my play time.  idk...

1 minute ago, Nari said:

Lol. Its not an excuse bud it is now a common practice and the thing about EA is its case by case. As a dev you get to decide when to open the floodgates and how to handle the wave of opinions that come with it. These are for all intents and purposes the same devs so ARk history is the only relevant thing to compare it to. Other than similar games in EA playfield.

Bud what they have done with Stone is make it Arks Metal, if the fucking idiots at least changed the tooltip I would get it, but they are incompetent baffoons, EA is no excuse, I am not playng the game because If I spend the next 72 hours grinding metal and paste to finish my project the fucktards rollback this pathetic dumb patch I waste even more time than the 100+ hours I already spent on it. EA IS NOT AN EXCUSE FOR THIS TRIPE.

The Fix can take 1 minute, bring servers down cut and paste the old Stone Structures add in Metal Structures job done. This is ARK you can bet modders have this shit down already, or is that it Grapshot are hoping modders safe this like they kept Ark afloat for over a year.

4 minutes ago, Implicitlee said:

Bud what they have done with Stone is make it Arks Metal, if the fucking idiots at least changed the tooltip I would get it, but they are incompetent baffoons, EA is no excuse, I am not playng the game because If I spend the next 72 hours grinding metal and paste to finish my project the fucktards rollback this pathetic dumb patch I waste even more time than the 100+ hours I already spent on it. EA IS NOT AN EXCUSE FOR THIS TRIPE.

This is the problem. you're allowing yourselves to become emotional over production you have little to no control over. Yes they SHOULD listen more and consider criticism more openly but plenty of changes already have been made for those exact reasons. Just because their vision of their game doesn't align with your expectations does NOT make them fucktards.

Edited by Nari
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nari said:

There is a MASSIVE difference to ignoring opinions and ignoring feedback... which this shitshow of a company ignores the latter..