Implicitlee

Stone Crafting Materials REALLY

The only logical explanation for this latest Stone Structure patch is there is gonna be a PAY FOR EXPLANSION released next week where you can buy old school blue prints and revert back to PROPER Stone Structures.

Hey Devs at least get the intern to change tool tip to Metal Wall,  Metal Floor, Metal Ceiling, Metal Large Gate etc.

Dear developers, DO YOU mind???? Other words there is no, what pasta and metal for buildings from STONE IDIOTS. Then let the metal paste will be everywhere. WHAT a STUPID update. Maybe it's better to deal with the game itself, in which the server can not stand even half of the people from the claimed 150, and without the game really creepy sometimes freezes and lags. But no you'd better put nonsense in stone buildings. As always all for alpha tribes. Only then, do not be surprised when your game dies.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Buncha people are pissed. Let's hope they pull their heads out of their asses and put a hotfix in and revert. Rightnow I think it would be cheaper to just make another galleon and name it noah's ark for my animals. Oh yeah they sink through those floors too.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, GugoKapet said:

PVP , PVE , unofficials servers  ! boom , we have 10-15 players in average in one grid )

lol. 10-15 was average before stone patch. right now it's 3, and I guess 3rd guys is me, cos I logged in just to check online. Have no motivation to play anymore. I dont even know what they need to do now to fix this mess...

• Like 1

Just a heads up to everyone, demoing all that stone structure you built over the 2x weekend rewards paste now. Then when they revert the change you just have a bunch of extra paste...

Imo need to roll it back, I know people hate this, but I just piled up an extra 40k paste demoing shit that took a day to build and wasn't really necessary...

• Like 3

Poorly thought out change.  Enclosing an island in gates is dumb.  It is still possible, just takes longer now.  A better fix would have been a structure limit on land (boats already have structure limits.)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Raunyc said:

Just a heads up to everyone, demoing all that stone structure you built over the 2x weekend rewards paste now. Then when they revert the change you just have a bunch of extra paste...

Imo need to roll it back, I know people hate this, but I just piled up an extra 40k paste demoing shit that took a day to build and wasn't really necessary...

Yeah i'm recouping some of my cost back. It's just the layout in thatch first that's making me grumble.

• Like 1

The fact they haven't commented or made a statement regarding this is mind boggling right now. 14 pages of upset players in a few hours and nothing.

I mean come on, give us some respect and decency.

• Like 3

lol time to farm some post count.  these changes to stone... what can I say that hasn't been said?  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Bad News Bear said:

No we are not screwed. We are in a southernmost polar island and we have access to organic paste here (corals), with the submarine it's going to be a lot easier.

We know of an infinite organic paste sources (6 zones away). We just go stock up and mass craft paste with like 5 mortar/pestles.

They have also buffed wood structures considerably, with the fire nerf, it would make it easy to build accessory structures (ports, docks, animal gates) with wood structures rather than stone.

Also the Puckle Gun buff (NPC invuln) reduces the amount of space I have in my pants.

It’s not about it not being available, because everything is available - it’s that on your way overthere you need to dodge 20 SoTD, risk reward is not worth it imo. 

• Like 1

Here to support the stone builders!!!  +1 to your cause!!  I can type many WPM and spam social media as well.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Percieval said:

It’s not about it not being available, because everything is available - it’s that on your way overthere you need to dodge 20 SoTD, risk reward is not worth it imo. 

SoTD are easy to dodge, they have very little aggro range and most ships can outrun them if you dont manage weight, even if 75% filled, and maintain repair on panels and whatnot.

Just now, Bad News Bear said:

SoTD are easy to dodge, they have very little aggro range and most ships can outrun them if you dont manage weight, even if 75% filled, and maintain repair on panels and whatnot.

I’m not saying they’re hard to dodge. I’m saying that constantly zigzagging and what not to get to 1 island is not something you should be happy with. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dojii said:

add organic paste to my island please

Have you checked for corals in the sea? You dont even need fibers to make paste with it.

Edited by Bad News Bear

1 minute ago, Bad News Bear said:

Have you checked for corals in the sea?

there isn't any coral in the sea in tundra area for  me

Just now, Dojii said:

there isn't any coral in the sea in tundra area for  me

Really? hmm, I'm not our coral gatherer, but we have them in the Polar region, surprising they wouldnt be in Tundra. Have you looked in deeper waters?

Edited by Bad News Bear

Just now, Bad News Bear said:

Really? hmm, I'm not our coral gatherer, but we have them in the Polar region. Have you looked in deeper waters?

yea i have swimmed down until I drown.

Add sap/paste to desert islands too please. scorpions only drop 3-5 paste so I'm looking at killing 7 scorpions per stone wall 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Bradley1928
  • Like 1

giving you thumbs up -- when i figure out how sec

Just now, Bradley1928 said:

Add sap/paste to desert islands too please. scorpions only drop 3-5 paste so I'm looking at killing 7 scorpions per stone wall 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bad News Bear said:

Use the scuba attachment, or now the submarine

which skill tree is this

Piracy, it's the second skill to the right. Good to have 1-2 spare in chests in any ships. If you find sunken ships at sea you can salvage them for phat loot

Edited by Bad News Bear

4 minutes ago, Bad News Bear said:

Piracy, it's the second skill to the right. Good to have 1-2 spare in chests in any ships. If you find sunken ships at sea you can salvage them for phat loot

bruh there isn't any scuba in my piracy skill tree or submarines.  I just spawned into D8 because I'm max level (52) and age 100.  I need to find fountain of youth and get mad discoveries.  can you come get me? (i'm for real anyone here want to stow away a hobbit)  LMK.  Gonna be streaming in like 15 minutes.  Let's do this?