Implicitlee

Stone Crafting Materials REALLY

2 minutes ago, kolpo said:

Glad my base is already build. 

So jealous now.

Yesterday was busy rebuilding my own,after people overlapped my claim and made it impossible to use.

At least got 40% done.

I'd like to add that you literally just made stone itself, useless.  A decision that makes another material almost meaningless can't be good.  You really don't have to be too smart to understand what the issue is here.  I suggest reading an intro to economics book before you try to make another game built around resources. 

32 metal plus 35 stone plus 20 paste per wall piece? Honestly man the game isn’t compelling enough to keep putting up with this shit.

I am already sick to death of hand bombing stone and now I need to do metal and sap regularly too? Get f****d grapeshot.

If these idiots played their own game for 15 minutes they’d understand how f***ing dumb these changes are.

STOP MAKING PVP CHANGES IN PVE YOU IGNORANT S***HEADS

Edited by Endo Fett
  • Like 5

And to top all of the above, Ive just logged on to find my toon sunk to her knees in the floor. I cant move and am having to wait till she dies to see if it cures that problem. For someone who is part of a small 2 man team - with no land of our own - this all just takes the mickey. Please put this back to its original recipe.

12 minutes ago, Nari said:

No loopholes or tax/insurance policies exists that would make anyone in their right mind even attempt this...

I know they used to with films being able to get tax breaks for investing in them. However I'm not sure the dev's are in they're right minds.

ffs , any new players are screwed , as they will need all these new mats to make a base , 

give us a free respec so i can remove the now wasted points ,

Week one lesson how to create super laggy servers then pretend that you are making patches to fix the lag.

Week two lesson how to promote exchanges among different cultures by populating half the player base with chines on a NA server and allow those chines to hack and exploit the game all they want.

Week three lesson how to force all players to install a program that doesn't actually work that makes it so 10-20% of players cannot play

Week four lesson was how to grief your player base by putting in a patch that if they do not visit a nearly impossible area their character would reset.

Week five lesson how to effectively kill a game by adding extra mats to the most used structure parts that 40-60% of the player base will have no access to.

Edited by Luneder
  • Like 3

TESTED:

WOOD = 7 cannons to destroy

STONE = 9 cannons to destroy

TIME TO CRAFT / FARM:

WOOD = 1~2 MINUTE

STONE =  10+ MINUTE

nice patch btw

• Like 2

Great now the stone walls cost is absurd and you made them easier to break down.

Surely that will help people engage in online PvP and not just offline raiding, right? haha

With every patch I lose faith in this game.

These changes need to be reverted ASAP before everyone gets all their stuff offline raided by these moronic changes.

So we are screwed. Ive just had to break 2 stone floors in order to recover my belongings from my corpse. This is not going to go down well today.

It has nothing to do with Pve and Pvp, they have just created Metal Structure and eliminated Stone, either some idiot at grapeshot programmed the patch wrong and they intended do bring a whole new line of structures into the game (meaning metal) or they really just have lost the plot, I for one don't mind these changes if they rename it all Metal Structures and BRING back yesterdays Stone structures.

6 minutes ago, Lolifister said:

Great now the stone walls cost is absurd and you made them easier to break down.

Surely that will help people engage in online PvP and not just offline raiding, right? haha

Exactly. With the cost changes, stone durability should have increased.

9 minutes ago, Senkoau said:

I know they used to with films being able to get tax breaks for investing in them. However I'm not sure the dev's are in they're right minds.

This is true, and was mostly in Germany iirc but laws/policy has since been rewritten. 

1 minute ago, Nari said:

This is true, and was mostly in Germany iirc but laws/policy has since been rewritten. 

I notice you're not refuting my point about the dev's state of mind 😁

Edited by Senkoau
  • Like 1

Just now, Senkoau said:

I notice you're not refuting my point about the dev's state of mind 🙂

🙂

Normally I love the game, but seriously WTF where they thinking, with there building system so dammed glitchy that I end up rebuilding half the shit and having to destroy stuff to save animals and such, Why the fuck would they think that making the stupid grind for mats even harder could ever be a good thing

maybe we can hope the devs pull there dammed heads out of there ass and fix this, maybe think there uodated threw a bit before presenting them, hell maybe ask the players what they think might be a good ideas and such.

Fix the falling threw the floors, animals spawning in buildings and other game damaging bugs before making large tweeks

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lolifister said:

this... atlas was a great game at launch but every patch is harder and harder to keep playing

48 minutes ago, Nari said:

Also, none of the BP's in game seem to require paste. Patch notes say it but recipes dont and Alloy is only for the gates. Y'all whine too much.

It's just not showing up in the tooltip

Well the Devs simply have no clue, what they are doing. There is no Offline-Protection in the game. As a result, you need to build layers of walls and doors to have a slight chance to keep your stuff unless you are in a Mega-Company with players from three timezones. Now they nerv stone-wall in two ways. As a result, ppl who have no access to sap will add another 2-3 layers of wood-walls to compensate for the nerv. This will ADD load to the servers instead of reduce it.

In another post I stated, that I do not understand, why there are so many negative reviews against the devs. I slowly start to understand.

tbh for foundations it would be fine i gues to prevent floor spam but most islands aswell as lawless are already spammed with floors and large stone gates...

so yea wood is the way to go now?

I'm going to keep pressing F5 on the patch notes just in case they end up posting "JK 😉"

• Like 3