Implicitlee

Stone Crafting Materials REALLY

1 minute ago, Tillman said:

Thats how it is in ark

NO IT ISN'T metal is need to craft metal in ARK STONE IS NEEDED TO CRAFT STONE

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

Now you need nearly as much metal as you do stone and there is no increase in defence on them 

8 minutes ago, Tillman said:

Still need paste

NO YOU DO NOT stop posting instead go load up ark

Edited by Implicitlee
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

Devs either add a new set of structures called Reinforced with increased stats and these materials or rollback this change.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

Agreed 100%.  If you live in the Tundra you are 100% screwed, also 420 organic paste for the Large Stone Gates?????  Was there any thought put into this?  

I love this game but for real are you INSANE with this change?

• Like 7

Just now, Tillman said:

okay you win. stop yelling

I won before you even posted because "I thought about what I was writing first"

• Like 2

Alleviates gate spam which was just as toxic as pillar and foundation spam. I fully support the decision.

• Like 6
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

This is getting ridiculous... The time you spent coming up with those brilliant "ideas" should rather be spent fixing the gamebreaking bugs first.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

the whole POINT of using STONE is to use STONE.

if I wanted to make METAL STRUCTURES I would make METAL STRUCTURES.

Either make Metal structures or reinforced stones and keep the old stone requirements.

• Like 7

Just now, Nari said:

Alleviates gate spam which was just as toxic as pillar and foundation spam. I fully support the decision.

Yeah I get the spam but on PVP you can blow them up.  But NO where in the tundra is Sap.  So about 30-40% of the zones you have to sail far to get Paste for Fur THEN let's add Paste & Metal to Stone building cost?  It makes it building in the Tundra a chore now, not that it wasn't already.  I don't mind the Alloy cost added to gates but the O. Paste 

• Like 1

This doesnt hurt mega companies at all... they will just add another zergling on paste / metal duty and call it a day.  What this really hurt is the smaller companies that are constantly getting the end of the stick with these patch changes.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

There is no source of organic paste on my island... except by killing scorpions... I can get like 5 per... is organic paste somehow supposed to equate to concrete? Doesn't even make sense I am supposed to use sugar soaked fiber on my stone? So when it rains it all crumbles apart. I mean if you want to add like quicklime or something make us grind stone and flint in a pestle and mortar or something. But even then is adding more grind to base building really necessary... Lack of content by adding grind. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Chickfabulous said:

Yeah I get the spam but on PVP you can blow them up.  But NO where in the tundra is Sap.  So about 30-40% of the zones you have to sail far to get Paste for Fur THEN let's add Paste & Metal to Stone building cost?  It makes it building in the Tundra a chore now, not that it wasn't already.  I don't mind the Alloy cost added to gates but the O. Paste 

Gates should be just that, a gateway. Not a wall protecting you claim(s)

Edited by Nari
  • Like 3
  • Confused 3

6 minutes ago, Implicitlee said:

I won before you even posted because "I thought about what I was writing first"

You just scream and cry, not the same thing

I haven’t tested it, but this is serious? So if I want to make a stone wall I need metal? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This game is now

Thatch Structures

Wood Structures

Metal Structure (But We Will Call It Stone)

Fucking idiots at Grapshot seriously, at least give me a free spec so I can spec out of this wasted tree now

• Like 8

Also, none of the BP's in game seem to require paste. Patch notes say it but recipes dont and Alloy is only for the gates. Y'all whine too much.

Edited by Nari
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nari said:

Yes except all the people have already done that, so unless they server wipe all they did was screw over new players or the smaller groups

2 minutes ago, Nari said:

If people want a gates base they should be allowed to.  But adding Organic paste to the crafting makes it like I said a HUGE chore in the Tundra/Arctic where there is no sap at all.  The time companies especially small ones who live in those zones get a big disadvantage.  You''ll have to spend hours sailing and crafting away from base to come back and then be able to craft stone.

• Like 1

Insane decision.  There are literally entire regions who will be building with wood while people sitting in sap regions will be on a throne of stone. WTF

• Like 6