Sign in to follow this  
xa4ker

How to disable battleye at dedicated server?

Like in topic, how to disable battleye at dedicated server? I have only 8 gb of ram and i don't want to install battleye to play on local area network. Is it posible?

Edited by xa4ker

Put -NoBattlEye at the end of your start .bat file

ShooterGameServer.exe Ocean?ServerX=0?ServerY=0?AltSaveDirectoryName=00?ServerAdminPassword=yourpassword?MaxPlayers=155?ReservedPlayerSlots=5?QueryPort=57550?Port=5750?ForceAllStructureLocking=true?SeamlessIP=84.319.41.02 -log -server -NoBattlEye
exit

Edited by Inuiet

I'm headed to bed right now so I don't have the exact coding for it.

However, in the Servergrid.json, the very first line is 'Base Server Args' or somesuch. You can plug in the various arguments you'd set as say, steam launch options in there. I know for a fact that one of the ones our server host was using was -noBattleEye in there. You'd have to look up and see if anyone has the correct coding on thier walkthrough.

Edit: Just did a quick and dirty copypaste from one of our backups from before our host removed the lines there. (Or at least, its no longer happening.)

Use at your own risk - there's been an issue that we couldn't open maps (in the editor that is - they played fine) downloaded from our provider for w/e reason, but ever since they removed this particular coding, we seem to be able to do it again.

Maybe someone can use that to work out how its supposed to be done.

"BaseServerArgs": "%MapName%%GridLocation%?AltSaveDirectoryName=%AltSaveDir%?MaxPlayers=200?ReservedPlayerSlots=50?QueryPort=%QUERYPORT%?Port=%PORT%?SeamlessIP=%MACHINEIP%?MapPlayerLocation=true%AdditionalMapArguements% -log -server -culture=en -NoCrashDialog -NoBattlEye",

Edited by Dread Pirate Ash