Sign in to follow this  
Bolognapwny

Stop listening to PVE'ers they are going to destroy your game.

50 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

Pillars. Already implemented.  But, people have gotten banned for using them that way.

Those pillars are just absurd. Yes, they exist and, there should be limit how high can someone build from ocean floor to prevent this or even don't allow building in deep ocean at all, only on shallow and medium water.

As for mines, it would be just something like buoy mixed with spike shot, they could deal like 2k dmg or something, won't one-shot even a sloop, not like the pillars that instantly explode this when the wave goes down.

6 hours ago, Kidori said:

No one in PVE was asking for the negative changes that have come about or for submarines or cosmetics, so I'm not sure where you're coming from with that... But listening to PVE players more may actually make the game better.

PVE essentially encompasses the entire base game, minus killing each other. It's land claims, resource gathering, farming, taming, construction, ships, exploration, raids (the boss kind), trading, basically everything that makes the game what it is. If you don't have a good base game to build off of, then PVP devolves into nothing but cycles of raiding each other because there's nothing else worth doing in the game, and PVE becomes not worth playing at all. But if you build up a solid foundation and then build up PVP on top of it, then you can get the great game that this has the potential to be.

I honestly think that it's no ones fault the game is where it is other than the devs. Right now both sides are pretty atrocious. I agree with Kidori though. The PvE elements are practically the base game, and should be the foundation. Right now PvE'ers have their own troubles due to their environment much like the PvP'ers have. The gun nerf hurt both of us, and the stone nerf really caused quite the dumpster fire.

Like seriously, I'm a PvE player, and would not mind trying PvP, but as it stands PvP is plagued with headaches id rather not deal with at this time. The game isn't balanced right now, Especially not for PvE, most weapons are useless for defending ourselves from predators or monsters.

• Like 1

As a PVE player at heart playing on EU PVP, gotta say I disagree that anyone one group is to blame for any changes. I was happy with wolves, happy with gun damage, happy with the previous stone wall costs. No overly happy with the fire arrows, as previously notes, a lvl 200 alpha should not be killed by 2 arrows. 

bolognapwny The drag-queen comment you made shows your attitude to it. The fact that someone is offended is not because they find the concept of a drag-queen offensive; it is you who link it to negative connotations that they find it offensive.

10 hours ago, Aesorn said:

Anyone playing this game who is only in it for the PvE is really funny and also pathetic at the same time.  There are so many other games that have 1000x better PvE,  this games PvE is some of the worst designed I have ever seen in any game, if you are playing this game only for the PvE then there is a misfire somewhere in your brain honestly.  All the likes your response get really shows the kind of gamers these days though...... You're all a laughable sad excuse for gamers.  Go play Minecraft anti-grief servers if you want PvE only

K.

As if I have any control over the pvp and pve people who liked my post.

Edited by Asanna

Yea, stop listening to members of your community(on either side), that'll make everything better.

Balancing for either PvP or PvE will ruin things for the other side.  Get use to it, and get over it.

6 hours ago, Vaenix said:

You are mistaken when you think I'm talking about wild wolves.  I'm talking about the tamed ones that got nerfed to uselessness because some crybabies couldn't handle themselves in a fight.  The spawning of pack upon pack of wild wolves taking out solo players or even small groups was just silly, sure they hunt in packs but they certainly don't fucking act like that in real life either.

No tamed wolves were worse...  Because their only a tier 2 tame they shouldn't be able to do what they were doing...  My company was being raided by 100+ people...  One of my company members sent his pack of tamed in...  And killed the majority of the raiders...  With 10 freaking tamed wolves...  Saved the day but was stupid OP

4 minutes ago, AreYouReady2Die said:

No tamed wolves were worse...  Because their only a tier 2 tame they shouldn't be able to do what they were doing...  My company was being raided by 100+ people...  One of my company members sent his pack of tamed in...  And killed the majority of the raiders...  With 10 freaking tamed wolves...  Saved the day but was stupid OP

Balancing them does not mean nerfing them to the point where they are useless.  A bear is tier 2 as well and is far superior to tigers/lions/wolves.

On 1/23/2019 at 10:44 PM, Bolognapwny said:

Stop adding submarines, stop adding pretty new armor varients... like stop with the PVE crap for real... you got a decent base game here.... let the PVE nerds use the mod tools to appease their inner drag-queen.

17 hours ago, Scorpionshawn said:

ummm I stopped reading your post when I got to your comment "drag-queen."

What needs to be done is people like you using these forums to promote your hate speech need to be delta with right away. Its uncalled for sir!

You should be reported!

17 hours ago, Bolognapwny said:

Drag-queen is only offensive if you find being a drag-queen as being offensive you damn bigot....

The idea that you must conform to thought and speech police is offensive.  One day, your descendants will have to fight a bloody revolution in order to win back the freedoms you are all so willing to give up.  They will fight to the death to get those freedoms back.

Edited by Captain Jack Shadow

I don't think either pvp or pve players are to blame. What the real problem is no communication between devs and community. If they interacted more and gave us explanations about why or why not something has been done it would help. This game is currently in early access. A long time ago that meant the last few weeks before a game went live. Atlas gives the impression of being late alpha. There is a lot of stuff needs doing. Problem is the devs are not communicating why something that appears unnecessary is being done, while not telling us why something that needs doing is not. As has been said elsewhere in the forums. The devs need to talk to us.

Edited by AntonyVW