For some reason on our server, when we dig out the common treasure, from a treasure map, we get only mythical blueprints, no commons at all. We can't upgrades those unless we got all 6 different material, quite hard when you only starting the game. This start happening a few days ago. Before that we were getting the proper common or fine blueprint from common and fine treasure map. Is it possible to fix this.

Cheers,

I mean, there are treasure quality overrides of all sorts in the editor. Sounds like someone tried to edit that and fucked it up. You can do offsets and multipliers and you can set them server-wide, cell-wide, specific island..... quite a bit can be changed.

I'd start with checking each islands, er... TreasureQualityInstanceMultiplier, I think it's called.

Edited by Dread Pirate Ash

From what I saw, all the settings for loot is at 1.0, otherwise all set as default settings. And we still get only mythical or mastercraft blueprints. (from common treasure maps) The people playing, mention me that it started to be like this when they put the last event 1 week or so ago. Also only me got access to the server settings and don't remember changing anything about the loot quality. Is there other settings then the servergrid.json file or the game.ini file that affect the loot quality?

Cheers,

Edited by Estharos