Sign in to follow this  
octobergamer

Server config and disabling Structure collision

Hello there! I am asking for a friend but I had found a server config code that could disable structure collision and he wants to know how he could apply it and where to apply it in server config? This is for a dedicated server, by the way....would be very thankful if someone could tell me! The code reads as below:

bDisableStructurePlacementCollision=True

under the server settings section in the servers game.ini.  Take note when you do this you also allow other clans to build on your claim territory.

• Like 1

The admin, on the map we play on, added this to the settings but I am still not able to build down to the ground.  Any ideas why it isn't working?

Open the map in the servergrideditor, then go to file - edit - and add the line in the top right corner of the settings menu, overide default game user settings , im not at my pc so i do not know exactly how its called.

but you put bDisableStructurePlacementCollision in the left column and true in the right column, then save and export and put it in ur server files.

just keep in mind that enabeling this will allow everyone to build inside claims not owned by them, and it will disable the collision check when placing shipyards making it possible to ground the ship on release and destroy it in the process