Sign in to follow this  
wakkytabbaky

support section is a joke and devs couldnt care less

so using the support tickets is a complete joke. got screenshotted evidence of 2 chinese clans griefing ships on pve before it was quote on quote " fixed and after and yet still no action taken. now since i completely anti sink proofed my ships the chinese resorted to blocking our ships in lol. the even funnier thing is that i openly stated that i had started grief sinking the chinese ships in defense and no action has been taken against me either. devs / support are a complete joke and dont even read the tickets unless the words pvp are in there. good luck to all pve players out there

Has ANYONE ever had a response to anything they sent a ticket in about?  Just curious.

3 minutes ago, Coggage said:

Has ANYONE ever had a response to anything they sent a ticket in about?  Just curious.

i got 2 responses both were copy pasted responses. its 1 guy running the support section

2 minutes ago, wakkytabbaky said:

i got 2 responses both were copy pasted responses. its 1 guy running the support section

Wow.

Thats one job you couldn't pay me enough to do ... not solo at least 🙂 poor guy!

I got asked to provide more information for a raft under the ground. Never heard back since, been about 2 weeks + now.