Sign in to follow this  
GamersAhoy

Again Spawn new Character now at c6

At day 1 i was level 17 and suddenly level 1, i allready told you this issue, and only because a streamer has this problem, you guys "suddenly" do it, and ignore all Forum Bug Reports since day 1. nice going! Today I have this respawn character screen again at level 49. im just fed up. And fix your lag issues.

20190123220511_1.jpg

• Thanks 1

Is that what you see, a green screen?

I've seen it ask me to create a new character before. I simply cancel out of that screen and rejoin the server like normal. This can sometimes happen if the server has a temporary or longer lack of communication with your client. This could happen when the server crashes at the same time or just after your character dies in game.

Never, ever, never, don't even think about it, or do it, create a new character on a server where you already have a character. This will always, every time, without fail, remove your existing character. I hope that was clear enough 🙂

Yes, this is a bug, but the new character won't be created and you won't lose your old character without you actually taking the unnecessary step of creating a new one.

Edited by wildbill

Sorry looks like you died and have to choose to respawn.. other than the green map screen, which looks like a graphics issue which is a legitimate issue.   

I dont see the problem?

36 minutes ago, wildbill said:

Is that what you see, a green screen?

I've seen it ask me to create a new character before. I simply cancel out of that screen and rejoin the server like normal. This can sometimes happen if the server has a temporary or longer lack of communication with your client. This could happen when the server crashes at the same time or just after your character dies in game.

Never, ever, never, don't even think about it, or do it, create a new character on a server where you already have a character. This will always, every time, without fail, remove your existing character. I hope that was clear enough 🙂

Yes, this is a bug, but the new character won't be created and you won't lose your old character without you actually taking the unnecessary step of creating a new one.

i dc-d at c6 in the ocean... this is allready for the past 8 hours

9 minutes ago, GamersAhoy said:

i dc-d at c6 in the ocean... this is allready for the past 8 hours

If you learn anything from this, I hope it is that you should not ever create the new character when asked by the game. Dark and Light will always ask you this every time you die. Just don't do it. I think ARK also used to ask, might still, but I don't play that game anymore.

Find a way to log in at a bed or one of the freeports if you have no bed. If you can't login immediately, sometimes it will work a bit later, the server may be done for a short while or even longer. Sometimes when you DC it is because the server crashed and is rebooting.