Sign in to follow this  
Jonnah Bigfoot

Fountain of Youth - WTF?

What the heck is that. I've been in O14, 5 Leatherwing,  2 wolves and 2 Lions are stuck in the entry of the cave so u cant enter in. Full troll. 

• Like 1

This has been said 100 times already. Maybe just add your voice to one of the bigger threads so that it can stay near the top of the stack.

Just throwing up a post without checking to see if a relevant one exists first makes it harder to sort through relevant data.

I'm not even on my ship, I'm dead immediately .... ???? that's too many predators. and when you finally program your model decently.

How can 3 lions and 2 wolves get together ???

The same thing when I run away I do not have a chane because I then stick in the lion ..

Such things I could better program in the 90s ...

24 minutes ago, moerserman said:

I'm not even on my ship, I'm dead immediately .... ???? that's too many predators. and when you finally program your model decently.

How can 3 lions and 2 wolves get together ???

The same thing when I run away I do not have a chane because I then stick in the lion ..

Such things I could better program in the 90s ...

if u could make it better in the 90s why dont u make a better game now ?? cause now i want u to make a better programing and game like they have or dont u think its still beta and they work really hard to make this game better for everyone or are u just a fool that cant do anything but sitting infront of ur computer and complain about a game 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, zimmiw said:

if u could make it better in the 90s why dont u make a better game now ?? cause now i want u to make a better programing and game like they have or dont u think its still beta and they work really hard to make this game better for everyone or are u just a fool that cant do anything but sitting infront of ur computer and complain about a game 

1. It's Early Access, not Beta.

2. There are literally 13 other threads about the FOY, just let this one die and go post on one of the bigger ones like it was already suggested.

40 minutes ago, Endo Fett said:

This has been said 100 times already. Maybe just add your voice to one of the bigger threads so that it can stay near the top of the stack.

Just throwing up a post without checking to see if a relevant one exists first makes it harder to sort through relevant data.

Said 100 times already hasn't made any difference at all, apparently.

Get your point about keeping to one thread but would have been just a quick to grab the link and add it to the bigger thread.  You're just rubbing salt in the OP's wound right now.  From the look of things, he has a legit grievance shared by many, and pretty much completely confirmed.

Should have been addressed by now.

• Like 1

The FoY issue is not a programming issue.  It's a design issue.  They could very easily tone down this first iteration so they can gather data while letting people who have been playing since day 1 get on with things.

It's not like their idea for FoY was all that difficult to conceive.  Throw the hardest mobs in exceedingly high numbers to make it as punishing as possible.  That'll be fun!  Their design means people are just throwing themselves at it 100 times naked til they get lucky or quit.  It's a design issue, and mostly a lack of any design at all.

Mistakes and ill-conceived ideas are bound to happen, but recognizing it and correcting it really doesn't need to take any time at all when it is something this obvious.

• Like 1