Sign in to follow this  
Bolognapwny

Chinese cheat

Right now  several Chinese companies are attacking...

Not too worried about it until they walked to the middle of the island and built in my territory with mortars.... so uh.... can i get som ehelp?

Edited by Bolognapwny
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

just wow.... is this really clogging up my forums... you PVP players need to stop crying so much... my god...

Pardon me quoting your comments from another post but I think it's pretty appropriate.  Right kiddo?

• Like 5

Just now, Jean Lafitte said:

Pardon me quoting your comments from another post but I think it's pretty appropriate.  Right kiddo?

You just a dumb lil girl... Chinese cheating is different... but uh hey even with all 100 of them attacking we gonna be here tomorrow... cause we aint no punk like you pve kids...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bolognapwny said:

You just a dumb lil girl... Chinese cheating is different... but uh hey even with all 100 of them attacking we gonna be here tomorrow... cause we aint no punk like you pve kids...

And just like that any sympathy you may have had from us is gone.

Enjoy your punishment hypocrite. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

😭

7 minutes ago, Dorf said:

And just like that any sympathy you may have had from us is gone.

Enjoy your punishment hypocrite. 

This post was for Devs not you kids... ima defend this and not lose anything... I just want the devs to ban these cheaters.... and do their damn job... lol crying... ahahahahahah

4 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

lol crying... ahahahahahah

Ya I know you're crying is funny to me too.

You call us kids but you're the one acting like a little whiny child.  Calling names and attacking groups of people for no reason.

Someone needs a nap and then some time in the corner to contemplate how real grown ups are supposed to act.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

This post was for Devs not you kids... ima defend this and not lose anything... I just want the devs to ban these cheaters.... and do their damn job... lol crying... ahahahahahah

If you wanted the devs to ban them you'd get evidence and submit a support ticket.   Posting here just makes it seem like your looking for attention and for someone to come along and help you defend. 

• Like 3

Just now, Dorf said:

Ya I know you're crying is funny to me too.

You call us kids but you're the one acting like a little whiny child.  Calling names and attacking groups of people for no reason.

Someone needs a nap and then some time in the corner to contemplate how real grown ups are supposed to act.

All you do is run your lil baby mouth... post isnt meant for you... go tame your penguin and stfu.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bolognapwny said:

All you do is run your lil baby mouth... post isnt meant for you... go tame your penguin and stfu.

On 1/16/2019 at 11:38 AM, Bolognapwny said:

you sound tilted kid relax

• Like 1

Just now, Bolognapwny said:

You act like calling people babies and kids is a huge insult.   All it's doing is showing your simplicity.  Look up simpleton on Google... you might learn something about your self.

2 minutes ago, Dorf said:

You act like calling people babies and kids is a huge insult.   All it's doing is showing your simplicity.  Look up simpleton on Google... you might learn something about your self.

Actually

ad hominem - ad ho·mi·nem - /ˌad ˈhämənəm

adjective
1.(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
"vicious ad hominem attacks"

But this has been pointed out as being one of his tactics in the past so don't expect anything different now.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

Actually

ad hominem - ad ho·mi·nem - /ˌad ˈhämənəm

adjective
1.(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
"vicious ad hominem attacks"

But this has been pointed out as being one of his tactics in the past so don't expect anything different now.

What's sad is that he has no idea how hes coming across.  There are sooo many lazy parents today.  Proper social interaction is a necessary skill parents need to teach thier kids but instead they just let thier kids play games and watch TV instead.  

Ok now I'm sounding really old... 

Spoiled angry screaming children like this guy just really bother me now that I'm a parent.

1 minute ago, Dorf said:

Spoiled angry screaming children like this guy just really bother me now that I'm a parent.

You wanna know what's really scary?  He claims to be married w/kids of his own. Just let your mind run with that for a moment...

Just now, Jean Lafitte said:

You wanna know what's really scary?  He claims to be married w/kids of his own. Just let your mind run with that for a moment...

It's sad and really common today 😞

1 minute ago, Jean Lafitte said:

I'm just gonna assume that's 100% a lie from him to try to gain some credibility.  I'd rather assume that when he's calling everyone around him a kid or crybaby he's just projecting.

Most if not all are kids still to a 50 yr old man... so suck it up kids =D

Dude i feel  your pain about cheating, not a damn Fin thing we can do for you hear, and injectors will be around a lot longer then you and i play this game. So video record it, clan involved and send it to the devs like the rest of us.

and the more you guys keep going on about it, you all are crybabies.

Grow some ballz will ya

5 hours ago, Vaenix said:

If you wanted the devs to ban them you'd get evidence and submit a support ticket.   Posting here just makes it seem like your looking for attention and for someone to come along and help you defend. 

dont make me laugh to hard now 😂

6 hours ago, Bolognapwny said:

First of all Just because this is the Forum dont means the devs react to your post.And there Job is not to pure Ban people!

And to call them cheaters just because maybe asian ,without knowing whats going on and u want them all banned?wow !

Did you check your flaggs lately?maybe you forgot to change them from "anybody can build" to "company only"

And sorry the way you react here to all the posts,yes thats crying! first you scream for help than u come and say you will defend it for sure...lol

7 hours ago, Bolognapwny said:

If you don't provide adequate evidence and submit the complaint through proper channels you can demand bans until you are blue in the face.  If they ban someone who doesn't deserve it then they, not you, may be liable in a lawsuit... Maybe not in your location but we all can't be expert in every countries' legal system.

P.S. Your post was 7 hours old when I posted this.  Are you still being attacked?  Forum threads don't go away when the action stops.

Edited by Hambo

Even with all their grief and 20 different chinese companies... we survived.... just a handful of us.... cause we aint no punks like you PVE nerds.

• Haha 1