Love the game, really do. It's been a roller coaster of a ride so far with a few memorable moments. The combat is very fun and having ship attack a shore base while you are on the shore is a thrilling experience, that's for sure. But enough of that, I need to get this off my chest.... (pun intended)

Firstly, White and Red meat... Not animal and fish meat. Guys, there's such a thing. Chickens are white meat, as are fish. Humans, pigs... WHITE MEAT. The rest, red meat. This is a change that needs to be in the game and I cannot believe there's such a thing as 'animal meat' when it's pretty obvious that having white and red would be both more realistic and offer far more variety. Birds would also give white meat. This is a real life thing, it really is! Pork is white meat... I can't stress enough how much this actually  bugs me.

The crocostimpy cannot be hit by a tame head-on. It simply has no hit box on it's nose, so extending that sarco bounding box a little would be nice 😉

Refertilizer: PLEASE make it a thing in this game. Having a new tribe member run out and cut all my trees down around my base was heartbreaking, it really was. I'd love to be able to regrow them and turn my base into the beautiful paradise it once was because it's now this ugly grey box on a hill and I hate looking at it. So much so that I don't even want to log in any more. It's really that ugly and offers me no natural cover at all.

The barrels are nice, so is the way they get water and I really love the piping system. I'd really enjoy seeing a Distillery in the game, so as to make a more potent grog and give the game a little more realism when it comes to crafting some items, rather than have a mortar and pestle.

In all it's been a fantastic game so far and I really can't say enough about how much I've enjoyed it... 

RED and WHITE meat guys. Pigs are white meat, so are humans... Chickens are the same as fish in terms of meat.. (snakes too) so this would be a welcome addition and I'm really shocked this isn't in the game, I really am. I don't like the 'steering wheel' either because we all know it's a helm. We don't go calling a joystick a steering wheel for the sake of a few simple minded types, do we? I'd prefer to craft a helm and put that on the bridge... Alas matey, we can't all have it the way we like it but seriously, it needs to be called what it is for the sake of all the pirates out there who call for a bit of immersion. 

All in all, it's great despite the many masses saying otherwise. Having to go into the water for 'white meat' while chickens cluck around me is the only annoyance I have really.