corsaro_nero

Switching claims from build anyone to only company. What happens to other companies structures?

Well.. The owner can demolish it after 4 days since he changed the law.... 4 days later.. HE STILL CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOUR STUFF

Let me tell you a tale!

I've made 1 of my coastal flags free for new players arriving at our Big and awesome Island.

Day later. A moron placed a tiny shipyard on my only rock and metal deposits(There was aaaaa looooot of place around). .. I changed it to company only and now it's 2nd week after that and still can't demolish it.

Never again will I make my flags free 😕

Which is why i don't bother with claim flags. I have just as much fun on lawless and can have as much land as you want.

Why would i ask someone for land only to build for them? Lets face it eventually they will own you and everything you built, no thanks. 

16 hours ago, Grimuald said:

Well.. The owner can demolish it after 4 days since he changed the law.... 4 days later.. HE STILL CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOUR STUFF

Let me tell you a tale!

I've made 1 of my coastal flags free for new players arriving at our Big and awesome Island.

Day later. A moron placed a tiny shipyard on my only rock and metal deposits(There was aaaaa looooot of place around). .. I changed it to company only and now it's 2nd week after that and still can't demolish it.

Never again will I make my flags free 😕

Welcome to hell. Had same thing with bonus of another moron building taming spot on tone of resources (and that one i can't wipe also even after week time). 
Another one (different) built small shipyard. Same issue.