Sign in to follow this  
corsaro_nero

Sleepers preventing land claim in PvE, it's a bug or a feature?

You are not solving the servers issue because you are dumping all solos in Lawless making those servers laggy. Maybe lawless servers are second class? Relocating a problem is not a solution.

Let us beg to disagree.  This was my last post or we will just keep going in circles.

52 minutes ago, Fefu said:

You are not solving the servers issue because you are dumping all solos in Lawless making those servers laggy. Maybe lawless servers are second class? Relocating a problem is not a solution.

Let us beg to disagree.  This was my last post or we will just keep going in circles.

Or you can live in someone land. Find a good company who willing give some land and you live 🙂

1 hour ago, Robotukas said:

Or you can live in someone land. Find a good company who willing give some land and you live 🙂

Had to break my promise grr 

Like in real life, I want to be able to choose either or both. Also like in real life, I prefer to own my land. :classic_biggrin:

My albeit-better-late-than-never 2c: infinite hold on land shouldnt be a thing. There should be some form of timer to make land available while considering holidays and also actual active players