Sign in to follow this  
Chickfabulous

Game Sounds that Need Adjusting

There are some game sounds that are SUPER LOUD and some that are extremely obnoxious I guess is the way to put it.

Loud:

Elevators are so loud on starting & stopping.  I'm pretty sure people on other islands can hear me using it lol.

Food Lodders also extremely loud every time you open them it's just deafening.

Weird:

When I'm out of water on my female character it sounds like she's have trouble breathing and it's like this very just odd noise, like if I'm out of water I'm not instantly going to freak out and sound like that, and the males sound like he's trying to push a poop out.  Like grrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrr while the females just ran a mile and forgotten her inhaler.  Same with when you're hungry there's just this over dramatic noise coming from the characters like it is not that serious.

The Turtles sound like something evil that is about to kill you like a wolf or lion LOL.  He's like hissssssssssssss snarl. 

Fixing a boat mini game with the Cheer or hmmmph.  Like idk why this is needed lol.  It's just so random.

I am really enjoying this game, ya'll were amazing changing the large gates sounds lol, so hopefully we can get some noise quietness on the other things :D.

Ok I reduced the volume of the elevators.

For the character sounds, what you're hearing are vocalizations that trigger based on what debuff you are suffering from. I am working on making it less annoying by having the vocal trigger and then get put on a long delay before being heard again instead of just looping over and over.

I agree with you about the turtle sounds and have been planning a rework on those assets already.

I've made success/fail sounds for anything that uses the mini-game mechanic. I hope for you to start hearing those soon.

For those of us who have touched that.... spot on a woman... that is the sound they make..... giggity.