INVALID

THE ATLAS ROUND UP!

I am stoked to play this game. I get that some unexpected events can/will occur. All I can really ask, since I have paid for early access, is transparency. Please devs, get us in the loop. What's the status? More frequent updates of the what is going on would keep a lot of us from spamming join game. You need to update us at least every half hour.

• Like 4

So, anyone else notice that when trying to join a server it is client 2.1 but the game version your currently running is actually client 2.0?

Just throwing what if's out there but, what if its just a simple client mismatch issue?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RigrMortis said:

So, anyone else notice that when trying to join a server it is client 2.1 but the game version your currently running is actually client 2.0?

Just throwing what if's out there but, what if its just a simple client mismatch issue?

there was already a tweet about it, just like ark any thing after the .X is a server side minor update..andything before the period X. is a major which the clients need. so until its 3.xxx dont worry about it

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mizunami said:

there was already a tweet about it, just like ark any thing after the .X is a server side minor update..andything before the period X. is a major which the clients need. so until its 3.xxx dont worry about it

Ah ok I just know sometimes the little things are over looked. Thanks tho!

21 minutes ago, RigrMortis said:

Ah ok I just know sometimes the little things are over looked. Thanks tho!

no problem, enjoy the game when it is playable. good sailing wished upon you

Hi all,

where i can Update to 3.0?

Sry for my bad English (Germany :P)

Congrats to the devs on the launch, it's been a rocky one but I had faith, hopefully the holidays bring you some needed rest. See you all on the high seas!

Edited by MechanizedIT

13 minutes ago, MechanizedIT said:

Congrats to the devs on the launch, it's been a rocky one but I had faith, hopefully the holidays bring you some needed rest. See you all on the high seas!

bruh...dont u think they need to give us some servers? playing for 4 hours but just been ingame for 10 minutes and just to remind u the normal people have to work on christmas so thats should not be an exuse to take some time and rest without making the game playable...especially when the release was just yesterday...u have to be kidding me...i hope for some more servers otherwise i need to contact the steam support to refund but thats not even safe cause i was 4 hours in the main menue 

1 minute ago, refund said:

bruh...dont u think they need to give us some servers? playing for 4 hours but just been ingame for 10 minutes and just to remind u the normal people have to work on christmas so thats should not be an exuse to take some time and rest without making the game playable...especially when the release was just yesterday...u have to be kidding me...i hope for some more servers otherwise i need to contact the steam support to refund but thats not even safe cause i was 4 hours in the main menue 

Bruh, I get it, I understand your frustration I've had a similar experience, but I bought the game for the long term knowing this dev team will work out the kinks, and expecting these dilemas early on.

When I said "hopefully" it was meant as, 'hope you get things sorted with the game so that you have some time off with your families for the holidays', not 'the game's good, go take a week off starting today'. 

1 minute ago, MechanizedIT said:

Bruh, I get it, I understand your frustration I've had a similar experience, but I bought the game for the long term knowing this dev team will work out the kinks, and expecting these dilemas early on.

When I said "hopefully" it was meant as, 'hope you get things sorted with the game so that you have some time off with your families for the holidays', not 'the game's good, go take a week off starting today'. 

ah okay sorry then...im german , probably got the words wrong... and im not even that frustrated but the things u said triggerd me a little:D i just hope there will be more servers soon...i actually expected more than 2 servers for each region ...in our discord we already have people who are buying servers to enjoy the game that shouldnt be the soloution ..again sry for being rude 

• Like 1

Devs

You could help the servers by porting some people who have been stuck on rafts trying to get out of starter tiles to islands on tiles with less lag, please?

This would also ease the pain for the people on the starter islands.

Hi I bought the game the day it came out; and ever since I’ve been experiencing a lot of problems. I have a good PC (1GB). The problem is that I can’t access the game with my own steam account, the only way is going in thru my friends steam account and the game instantly starts, then I log out and go in with my steam account and I can play, but also while I’m playing in the middle of the game it freezes and kicks me out of the game. But if I don’t do this step ( using my friends account)and only access first with my account it won’t let me. So I’m reaching out to you in the hopes of y’all fixing this issue. I need to be able to play the game with my own steam account and not having to use someone else’s in order to be able to play. Thank you and I’ll be waiting for you fast response with a solution. Have a good day.

Hi I bought the game the day it came out; and ever since I’ve been experiencing a lot of problems. I have a good PC (1GB). The problem is that I can’t access the game with my own steam account, the only way is going in thru my friends steam account and the game instantly starts, then I log out and go in with my steam account and I can play, but also while I’m playing in the middle of the game it freezes and kicks me out of the game. But if I don’t do this step ( using my friends account)and only access first with my account it won’t let me. So I’m reaching out to you in the hopes of y’all fixing this issue. I need to be able to play the game with my own steam account and not having to use someone else’s in order to be able to play. Thank you and I’ll be waiting for you fast response with a solution. Have a good day.V

Edited by piratilla50