Yemesis

Summon fountain of youth : found the command

Cheat Summon FountainOfYouth_BP_C  

This will summon a fountain of youth that will be activated at the same time as other fountain of youth appears on your server 

Be warned that they will disappear if you restart your server , they are considered as temporary spawn

20190123001127_1-min.jpg

Edited by Yemesis
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, NZScruffy said:

umm.. what else did you do to make this stay?

Unfortunately it appear at the same time as real fountain appear in your pve Islands so in order to test it you can do "Cheat Summon FountainOfYouth_BP_C "and then  "cheat settimeofday 06:30:00" until it appears at the place you spawned it 

1 hour ago, RedArchangel said:

Does it still work, It dosent work for me??

Yup still work , are you able to to any other commands yet? if not you need to enablecheats XXXXX      XXXX being your admin password

• Like 1

2 hours ago, coresync said:

doenst work for me, and i try a lot of things

What do you mean?

1 hour ago, CaptBlackSparrow said:

Do you have to have that server option config to get this to work?

Only need to have some PVE islands on your grid

Yes that code only work if there is a _PVE island on the same grid, wonder if there is a spawn code for the altar under it that would fix this problem.

I have tried this many times on my server with no luck. Just to be clear.... if I have at least one PVE island on my grid I can spawn the fountain of youth anywhere? Or just on that island? 

On another side note it makes sense to me that there should be a simple command to reset age of a player on a private server but I haven't found it yet.

Edited by twig_masters

On 2/11/2019 at 8:13 AM, twig_masters said:

I have tried this many times on my server with no luck. Just to be clear.... if I have at least one PVE island on my grid I can spawn the fountain of youth anywhere? Or just on that island? 

On another side note it makes sense to me that there should be a simple command to reset age of a player on a private server but I haven't found it yet.

I have only 1 PVE island in my grids and it worked when i spawned it on other location

On 2/10/2019 at 6:13 PM, twig_masters said:

As far as I know it only works on a powerstone island and only in the correct location (in a cave).  If you spawn it anywhere else it shows up briefly and disappears.

• Like 1

Yes just confirmed it will spawn with one pve island but it disappears right away when spwaned in a random location.... I guess I am stuck being 100 years old for now.

I cannot get this to work for the life of me.

I run a 3x3 for two friends and myself, which has all the PVE islands.

We managed to get the purple stone, were all aged over 90+, but the Fountain of Youth did not spawn. On using the admin summon command it does the thing of appearing for a second and then disappearing and we cant use it. I've tried summoning it on the plinth were the stone is, and to make sure, all around the cave, out of the cave, at our base in that server, with the same brief appearance.

I admit we used God mode, but we even tried one of us dropping out of God and or relogging, to no avail.

On top of that we now cannot get any of the other powerstones; we defeat the islands boss, get the Artifact Key, but there is no prompt to use the plinth.

Also, on the map the purple stone (they become coloured as you collect them it seems) is shown as being on a totally different island to the one where we unlocked and got it! I've even tried using the summon code there, but with the same effect. Something tells me that my Clusters main quest is somehow bugged!

For now I have given up, and am using the following alternative method to get young again:-

I transferred Company ownership to one of the others, deleted my character, created a new one (I keep a template of my toon so that she is identical), logged on, invited back into the company and awarded myself the same amount of xp as my original character had. I'm taking the others through the same process tonight.

It's rather drastic, especially as I was level 74 and I have a level 40 Discovery cap in place. However, my map is all fogged again so get to have the fun of rediscovering all the islands again to raise the cap back up 😄

Edited by Kaitlynn Allen

I added "-AlwaysActiveFountainsOfYouth" to my server command line options and verified that it is active and persistent in a cave on Mnt_X_WR_PVE.  This option should cause it to spawn in every valid location.  I didn't need to summon it after a restart.

5 hours ago, Subbota said:

I added "-AlwaysActiveFountainsOfYouth" to my server command line options and verified that it is active and persistent in a cave on Mnt_X_WR_PVE.  This option should cause it to spawn in every valid location.  I didn't need to summon it after a restart.

Thank you

Anyone has tried to use this commandline, @Kaitlynn Allen

22 hours ago, Subbota said:

Thank you, I will try that but will have to wait until one of my friends logs on to test it.

On 2/13/2019 at 2:20 PM, Subbota said:

I can confirm that this does work. I used "Cheat Summon FountainOfYouth_BP_C" to spawn it near a waterfall because it makes sense it might be there and it stayed instead of vanishing instantly. 

I'm not grey and wrinkled anymore!!!! Thank you so much! 

I use this variation, works in any location (until server restart):

cheat gmsummon "FountainOfYouth_BP_C" 1