Sign in to follow this  
InSaNeeVOID

A change to improve PvP

The flame arrow nerf was weel needed for PvP. With that being said, guns are going to be a vital role in ground PvP. The guns in this game need major tweaks. I'll give a run-down of what I think should happen to improve ground PvP.

-Guns should not have a "mini-game" to reload. It really throws off the excitement and concentration in PvP.

-Guns reload speed needs to be increased by a lot. Even if you use all your points into the gun skill to reload faster, its still very slow. Increasing reload speed would better the ground PvP experience in my eyes.

-More than one primary weapon on your hot bar at a time, such as Carbine/Blunderbuss.

-Add a new type of bow and arrows, maybe a compound bow. Stone arrows and bow are too weak, even against nakeds. If the stone arrows got a buff themselves, that might work.

-A type of "med brew". Nothing in this game helps against healing, you cant stop mid fight to get someone to heal you with a medkit, it just takes too long.

-The carbine needs fixing. It doesnt shoot far enough like it should. you can clearly see the player, but bullets wont register if more then 100 feet from the target.

-Also, a scope attachment for the Carbine would be really nice.

This is all I have for now, and can keep posting suggestions as I come across them. Thank you.

Edited by InSaNeeVOID

We've killed ppl MUCH further away than 30 feet with the carbine fyi. (and they need to buff fire arrows some, they're useless now)

Z

5 hours ago, Znick said:

We've killed ppl MUCH further away than 30 feet with the carbine fyi. (and they need to buff fire arrows some, they're useless now)

Z

Flame arrows is a terrible way to pvp, i doubt pirates ran around and shot at each others feet.