José Gaspar

Logging, but cannot interact with anything, even own inventory

On NA PvE I login, do not see other players names, cannot open inventory on any item, including my one.   Server does not show anything for player count, but can see other players, bit cannot interact with them.

Edited by José Gaspar

Same issue on EU PvE - my whole company has this issue

Edited by IcyAxe

My wife and I are both having the same thing happening.  I hope they are looking into this. Could not play tonight because of this issue. this just started today, we played all weekend up to last night but when we logged in this evening  this happened. Did they add something on the backend of the servers today? Because now the game is broke for us, we can logging but cant do anything. 

14 minutes ago, DavidAmes70 said:

My wife and I are both having the same thing happening.  I hope they are looking into this. Could not play tonight because of this issue. this just started today, we played all weekend up to last night but when we logged in this evening  this happened. Did they add something on the backend of the servers today? Because now the game is broke for us, we can logging but cant do anything. 

Today?This problem has been here since weeks now.

I fixed it by killing myself and prespawning, on respawn I(free ports were only choices) ,  I was back able to use the game and then killed myself again and return to company bed.