Sign in to follow this  
Wraith.Gamer

I HAVE A SOLUTION TO THE HACKING PROBLEM

Bloody vote already  

11 members have voted

1. 1. should we give the chinese their own server so they can cover it in their hacks without bothering the rest of the bloody population on this actually decent game

• yes
    • no

OK so let's face the facts:
- we've got Chinese pretending to be Americans trying to white knight themselves
- statistics are easily showing Chinese are the majority of hackers in any game, especially this one
- no one wants the Chinese on these 4 official servers so we need to send them elsewhere without losing profit for the devs

Solution - give them their own bloody god damn Chinese server to cover with their smelly hacks

How is this not standard practice. The culture, ideologies and ethics (or lack therefor of) are so vastly different between the east and the west that it is irresponsible to not separate the regions. Personally I would region lock the servers as well. Not only does this promote better ping, it also alleviates breeding more hate between the cultures.

2 minutes ago, Chucksteak said:

How is this not standard practice. The culture, ideologies and ethics (or lack therefor of) are so vastly different between the east and the west that it is irresponsible to not separate the regions. Personally I would region lock the servers as well. Not only does this promote better ping, it also alleviates breeding more hate between the cultures.

That can’t be done. Lots of EU players play with NA players and the other way around. Region locking only Asia is something you can’t do. That will raise questions.