Sign in to follow this  
KORBATRON

Whole Company Banned

13 hours ago, KORBATRON said:

Why would a whole company be banned for one person writing a sign? If i make an account and join a large crew and spam racist signs i can get all those players banned for no reason how is this fair? Can't racist/offensive signs lead to not being able to write in game anymore over not being able to play. To just get a perm ban with no warming for being in a tribe seems harsh. Why is there no profanity filter in place? Handing out a perm ban for writing something that the game is letting you say, no matter what it is, just seems unfair even more so to ban a WHOLE company for it.

Banning the whole company seems harsh. But writing things to piss other people off tends to succeed. Consequences have actions.

I was ruffling through my  pockets today trying to find a spare sympathy card but all I could find was a handful of slightly worn racism cards and 3 pink gender cards. Sorry I must have left my last sympathy card at my local human rights office when I purchased the others, hopefully they have some more in stock.

17 hours ago, UDO said:

and yet u didnt think to erase the sign and tell him he is being a racist dick ??

when i didn't see the sign or find out about till after i was banned nah cant say i did 

I dont agree that the whole company should have been banned... but if it was an issue where people IN the company were aware of it and did nothing, then yes the company should be disbanded and the leadership banned along with the individual who did it.   The leadership would have a temp ban of so many days.  

But they are making an example of this company and hoping each company will police its own.. which you should.  I know when I was incharge of a guild in another MMO, we had a ZERO tolerance for hacks, cheats, exploits or racist language or rhetoric.   I personally booted several people from the guild because of violation of those VERY simple rules.  Reporting 1 of them to a developer because of his use of exploits and how he was doing it.