Sign in to follow this  
KORBATRON

Whole Company Banned

2 minutes ago, TheSzerdi said:

Did he say something in chat or type a message on a wooden sign or leave a message on a claim flag or paint a message on a sail? 

Did he tell his company mate that what he typed was wrong, did he tell his company mate what he put on the sail was wrong?  Did he stand up against his company mate?  Or did he stick his head in the sand and enable to problem to continue!  Not taking action is just as vile as those who write the hate in the first place!

he was on alone writing a sign we didnt see so idk how to stop that and in a dif server then our home you dont know me dude

4 minutes ago, KORBATRON said:

first off i was out of state. second its not like all he said was racist remarks im supposed to know what he wants to write on a sign. third i built all the ships 2 brigs and a gally and im supposed to leave that behind because i might get banned for someone else writing something come on man

a sign

its one person who did this randomly its not the klan im playing with dude

Maybe you will learn from this and be a bit more selective of the quality of people you choose to allow into your company in the future!

7 minutes ago, Sulfurblade said:

Take some responsibility for your actions, your the one who decided to associate with thugs!  Your the one who decided to continue to play inside of a company filled with hateful individuals, you could have left the company at any point once you discovered the character of those you were associating with.  But you didn't so you made your bed now its time for you to lay in it....

Not sure if troll post or just have an extreme point of view.

2 minutes ago, Sulfurblade said:

Did he tell his company mate that what he typed was wrong, did he tell his company mate what he put on the sail was wrong?  Did he stand up against his company mate?  Or did he stick his head in the sand and enable to problem to continue!  Not taking action is just as vile as those who write the hate in the first place!

who are you to judge my character i had no control over this and if i did it wouldn't of happened i know this kinda stuff happens i wouldn't of put in 100 plus hours

2 minutes ago, Sulfurblade said:

Korb, This person is a troll, and not serious. 

What happened to you was a god damn travesty. There should never be a ban for non RL threatening anything when we have people duping, esp, aimhack ect.

Just now, KORBATRON said:

he was on alone writing a sign we didnt see so idk how to stop that and in a dif server then our home you dont know me dude

Well he must have written the most hateful sign in the history of signs because we are talking about a group of developers that could allow genocide to take place before they take action, so I find it very hard to believe that this was one sign, and one isolated incident because it doesn't even remotely track with these developers who turn a blind eye to nearly everything and anything.....

But you keep claiming your completely innocent, and it was just this one guy who did this one thing, when its clear the only time these developers act is when they have absolute proof.

Well file a ticket, they can most likely check weather you were online or not when whoever reported it and took a screenshot. I'm just assuming they can, not sure if possiable 

Just now, Chucksteak said:

Korb, This person is a troll, and not serious. 

What happened to you was a god damn travesty. There should never be a ban for non RL threatening anything when we have people duping, esp, aimhack ect.

i figured im just heated over this ark is my favorite game and this is basicly the only game i was playing now its all gone for the actions of someone else

3 minutes ago, Sulfurblade said:

You are a fucking moron. You are the kind of group think sheeple that identity politics was invented to control. You are what the communists called a 'useful idiot'. I'm seriously considering buying a second account solely to infiltrate your company. 

• Like 2

You are a fucking moron. You are the kind of group think sheeple that identity politics was invented to control. You are what the communists called a 'useful idiot'. I'm seriously considering buying a second account solely to infiltrate your company. 

Really?  Your just going to believe this guy who never posted before on the forum, that he just randomly was the victim of being banned for no reason in a game where, you can hack the GM take his password and spawn planes, you can use aimbots, you can spam swastika's, you can lock people in cages for days, you can do nearly anything without any fear of consequences.  And he just happens to be one of this tiny portion of people to be banned in this game, and he was totally innocent of everything!!!

Who's the person not being reasonable here?

13 minutes ago, pygmy said:

How can this be justified by "guilty by association" 
Where I´m from and how our parents raise us and soceity by all means, there is no justification for group punishments. Now i do not know where you are from but to me its straight fucked up.

Because SOME Chinese are using hacks and exploits there have been hundreds of complaints. I have seen demands that bannings take place, that region blocking take place and that Asia be given it's own server so that they're removed from the EU & NA servers.

Fact, not ALL Chinese participate in hacks/exploits. Fact, many of those accused may not even be Chinese.  Simply because the company/character name is a bunch of blocks does not mean that language is Chinese. It could easily be Japanese or Korean. 

But, because SOME Chinese are guilty of hacking the public sentiment is to punish or block ALL Chinese, and therefore, are guilty by association.

While you may have been taught there's no justification for group punishment, these forums clearly say the rest of the world disagrees.

22 minutes ago, KORBATRON said:

Well it happened soooo we were a 3 man idk if that made it worse for me

Oh then i have no clue. Sure you weren’t downloading anything whilst playing the game? 😉 

58 minutes ago, KORBATRON said:

This isn't in-siding i'm not allowed to play ever again i didn't lose mats and a few ships i can work to get back. If you cant see how this is different then idk man.

it was 3 of us...

how is a personal ban not a thing this likely happened when i wasn't even logged in

Well I'm sure if its 3 of you then the admins have the power to check your in game chat history and if you had any play in the doing of said things then yea, u deserve the ban...if not (and they will know if not) then protest the ban with a support ticket and hope for the best

You were in a company of 3. So no random mass company. You know that you all got banned for a sign. So you must have known about the text, right? If you were admin of the company, you could have kicked the guy. If you were just a member, you could have left the company.
And dont forget about the possibility that they also checked chatlogs and stuff.

6 minutes ago, TheSzerdi said:

I'm seriously considering buying a second account solely to infiltrate your company. 

Thats what makes you a butthurt little boy who cant get over something that someone wrote on the internet.

4 minutes ago, Dingiva said:

You were in a company of 3. So no random mass company. You know that you all got banned for a sign. So you must have known about the text, right? If you were admin of the company, you could have kicked the guy. If you were just a member, you could have left the company.
And dont forget about the possibility that they also checked chatlogs and stuff.

I know because its an irl friend and he told me what it was. He was leader also. And i was out of state came back and got banned 2 days later. Also im trying to see exactly what it was but haven't got an answer from anyone but he mentioned the sign.

Edited by KORBATRON

2 minutes ago, KORBATRON said:

I know because its an irl friend and he told me what it was. He was leader also. And i was out of state came back and got banned 2 days later. Also im trying to see exactly what it was but haven't got an answer from anyone but he mentioned the sign.

In that case, you should charge him the money you paid for Atlas.

2 minutes ago, KORBATRON said:

So please don't repeat what the sign said but let me ask you this?  Would you have banned your IRL friend for what he wrote on the sign???  And have you had words or told off your IRL friend for the fact your account is banned, are did you just laugh it off and decided to come to the forum to complain!  

And for the record that is exactly what you are doing!  If you wanted your account back you would have gone about the process the correct way!!  And sent an appeal via Support, no I suspect your in lock step with you friend and you think what he did was funny, so now your trying to turn this into forum drama!  

3 minutes ago, KORBATRON said:

Wait... hold on.

1. he's an irl friend.
2. he wrote a sign with racist comments.
3. you got banned for this sign.

Ok, I see clearly now.  If he's an irl friend then I have little doubt that you knew he was a racist.  Racist that are willing to publicly profess this fact don't keep that sort of things from 'friends.'  I'm guessing that you thought that you'd never get banned for anything this racist 'friend' did. Apparently that was incorrect thinking.  And since this person is a friend then I'm guessing you at least tolerated his beliefs if not shared them. 

May I suggest a better class of 'friends.'

I say ban the whole company. If things get stricter maybe there will be less shenanigans going on and we can start to enjoy the game. If band start going out then it will get people thinking about there actions. I’m all for it 

4 minutes ago, Sulfurblade said:

So please don't repeat what the sign said but let me ask you this?  Would you have banned your IRL friend for what he wrote on the sign???  And have you had words or told off your IRL friend for the fact your account is banned, are did you just laugh it off and decided to come to the forum to complain!  

And for the record that is exactly what you are doing!  If you wanted your account back you would have gone about the process the correct way!!  And sent an appeal via Support, no I suspect your in lock step with you friend and you think what he did was funny, so now your trying to turn this into forum drama!  

Yes i would have and yes we did me and a buddy got a ban for no reason were all talking right now. And how do u know what i did please explain they haven't got back to me yet. i came here to point out to ppl they can be banned for something someone in their crew writes

23 minutes ago, TheSzerdi said:

Everyone is a Nazi, eh sheeple? 

^^^^ This - Keep adding the amazing constructive conversation!

2 hours ago, Coggage said:

Yep, it's inevitable with the "play my way or the highway" crowd.  😄

Another reason TO play solo... If YOU get banned you won't take anyone else with you.

7 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

Because SOME Chinese are using hacks and exploits there have been hundreds of complaints. I have seen demands that bannings take place, that region blocking take place and that Asia be given it's own server so that they're removed from the EU & NA servers.

Fact, not ALL Chinese participate in hacks/exploits. Fact, many of those accused may not even be Chinese.  Simply because the company/character name is a bunch of blocks does not mean that language is Chinese. It could easily be Japanese or Korean. 

But, because SOME Chinese are guilty of hacking the public sentiment is to punish or block ALL Chinese, and therefore, are guilty by association.

While you may have been taught there's no justification for group punishment, these forums clearly say the rest of the world disagrees.

SOME Chinese are using hacks.

MOST people using hacks are from Asia. 

not ALL Chinese participate in hacks/exploits

MOST people participating in hacks/exploits are ....shhh...(from Asia, yes Russia is is Asia as well).

Because SOME Asians make up the vast majority of cheaters, we should give them their own server.

This is NOT a punishment, its actually in the best interest of ALL players.

If you view having to play with/being asked to play with better ping and text that doesn't look like blocks, sure lets punish the hell out of them.

-CS