Vorxius

EU PVE server

My request for technical support without an answer has been around for 24 hours. Developments on topics do not pay attention (What else can I do?

i lost my boat to this issue. it was sunk on monday just after the FOY update (transfering from one region in to a freeport) i did the issue report but no answer. 

When i was finally able to relog my boat had sunk togheter with my sleeping buddy and like 3 weeks of resource gathering (some 4 k gold) etc. 

I would really like a revert to FOY intro status but if thats not namageable then atleast release my char from limbo so that i can rebuild with the 2x resource gathering... 

This is also EU PVE server. (tranfer from N9 to M9 freeport) and then relocating at my sloop at L10. 

Yesterday i wanted to play atlas, after 5 minutes on the Server EU PVE i got kicked because of battleeye Client time out.

After that i tried to hop on the server again, and now i stuck in loading screen... i tried reinstall Battleeye, i restarted my pc, but no chance.... friend of mine has the exact same problem... why does it take so long to fix?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Danfushi said:

Yesterday i wanted to play atlas, after 5 minutes on the Server EU PVE i got kicked because of battleeye Client time out.

After that i tried to hop on the server again, and now i stuck in loading screen... i tried reinstall Battleeye, i restarted my pc, but no chance.... friend of mine has the exact same problem... why does it take so long to fix?

My appeal has not been reviewed for more than a day) I think for at least three days)

I have been writing for two days everywhere, in private messages, in a discord, on the forum, in technical support. Developers do not pay attention to the problems.

• Sad 1

In the discord on the news channel, they finally said that they were aware of the problem, they were studying it to prepare a patch.

After the patch, the situation has not changed. All the same screen create a new character!

On 1/23/2019 at 12:24 AM, Asc said:

https://www.playatlas.com/index.php?/profile/66-dollie/

Maybe we will write everything to him?

I did message Dollie, and he has read it. However, he did not reply..

I've also asked them to acknowledge this issue on Twitter, just to let the players affect know that they are indeed looking into it. Cause this waiting really isn't fun..

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Crozado said:

I did message Dollie, and he has read it. However, he did not reply..

I've also asked them to acknowledge this issue on Twitter, just to let the players affect know that they are indeed looking into it. Cause this waiting really isn't fun..

I am currently studying the issue of creating a new Steam account to repeat the problem. I think it will help them a lot.

We are still having this issue on PvE NA b11. Only 12 hours but I've heard of folks who have had this for days.

Unbelievable.

Hi all a quick update from my side.

It started working for me.  Jat was on this earlier, and was chatting to a few of us across Steam.

When I logged in on different Atlas, and chose EU PVE (where my char was) it put me straight in, and was again able to play normally.  Hopefully it works for everyone as to.

26 minutes ago, Vorxius said:

Hi all a quick update from my side.

It started working for me.  Jat was on this earlier, and was chatting to a few of us across Steam.

When I logged in on different Atlas, and chose EU PVE (where my char was) it put me straight in, and was again able to play normally.  Hopefully it works for everyone as to.

Does not help. Still a character creation window (

I created another account in the incentive and bought the game for the second account)