Vorxius

EU PVE server

Checking in with the community, seems like many people are experiencing issues from inability to travel between regions, to not being able to log in, to being able to log in and not able to interact with anything.

I just tried and suffer the latter.  Rejoin atlas gets stuck loading, and choosing rejoin atlas allows me to enter the game, but further than that unable to interact with anything in the environment.  When I press 'i' for inventory, it flickers, and vanishes...

Tried validating files, didn't work, tried clearing cache, didn't work.   So for me, for the moment at least, things are not playable.

Just seeing if anyone else here is affected.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Yeah dude, I'm stuck in groundhog day!

I cant interact with anything at all. Its like i am stuck in a loop, i keep getting re-spawned at the same location where the game seemed to freak out, I cannot Die and no matter where I log off I keep getting logged back in at that same spot.

My friend is on the same Server J5 and is experiencing the same issue

• Like 1

No, all of us (EU PVE) are stuck on loading screen too or cannot do any action in game

Edited by Jawn

Finally i tried this fix, it worked for me for now..

1. Manual remove battleeye from your steam/atlas folder (there is an uninstall.bat)
2. Start Atlas 
3. DONT CLICK REJOIN ! - Instead click join new atlas - choose the Server your character is on - choose any home region and join (dont create a new character!) u will spawn on your last location but still bugged.
4. Kill yourself through an animal or drowning or whatever - your card will turn green now
5. Respawn at your new home location and let yourself kill by animals again
6. Now you can spawn at your bed and everything will be bugfree again

I know this is a little crazy but since it seems to work i wanted to share it (thanks to blacky who found this crazy fix)

EDIT

Finally i was able to repair my ship and then got kicked by BattleEye, after that, i wasn't able to do anything anymore except retrying the fix above. Anyway i was online for 5min so it doesn't worth the time to run this "exotic fix" unless if you need to repair your ship like me.

Edited by Jawn

4 minutes ago, Jawn said:

1. Manual remove battleeye from your steam/atlas folder (there is an uninstall.bat)
2. Start Atlas 
3. DONT CLICK REJOIN ! - Instead click join new atlas - choose the Server your character is on - choose any home region and join (dont create a new character!) u will spawn on your last location but still bugged.
4. Kill yourself through an animal or drowning or whatever - your card will turn green now

I know this is a little crazy but since it seems to work i wanted to share it (thanks to blacky who found this crazy fix)

Doesn't work for me..

I was able to get in briefly. But yea not anymore, back to the start for me atleast.

Yea me too, i just edited my previous post for that >.< . As i see this issue is caused by BattleEye, it seems that our characters are corrupted by the BE kick.. 

Edited by Jawn

For 24 hours I only see freeports. Was on the server c6 to the foy. Then crash and can not respawn in bed. See only 16 freeport-server.

21 minutes ago, Vorxius said:

There's an update on twitter now:

Indeed, i answered to mention that either EU PVE server got issues.. 

Edited by Jawn

Aye, it's all kicking off in the bug forum.  Looks like we're done until the fix and roll back.  many people in PvP are unable to log in to protect their stuff, which must really suck..  Glad we're on PvE  :)...    anyways, until then, guys.

15 minutes ago, Vorxius said:

Aye, it's all kicking off in the bug forum.  Looks like we're done until the fix and roll back.  many people in PvP are unable to log in to protect their stuff, which must really suck..  Glad we're on PvE  :)...    anyways, until then, guys.

How to deal with what has suddenly become the screen to create a new character? Can someone write to them in the tweeter?

Animals will starve to death) Everyone will capture) Ships will drown)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jawn said:

2. Start Atlas 

EDIT

Finally i was able to repair my ship and then got kicked by BattleEye, after that, i wasn't able to do anything anymore except retrying the fix above. Anyway i was online for 5min so it doesn't worth the time to run this "exotic fix" unless if you need to repair your ship like me.

I tried to do the instructions. Does not work. Shows a new character creation screen!

3 hours ago, Crozado said:

I'm stucked at 'PrimalGameData_BP' during the loading screen, am I the only one?

Bug Report.jpg

Nope Im right there with you

Just now, Stormyla said:

Nope Im right there with you

If you try to enter, your character will be deleted and the new creation screen will appear. Many have such a problem.

My question in technical support is more than 12 hours without an answer.

Just now, Najamal said:

And the next one on my list:

My list is growing now hourly, awesome...

So far I have found 5 topics with the same problem)

Don't get me wrong, i collect all cases so the Devs will maybe hear the people who can't play because of this problem.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Najamal said:

Don't get me wrong, i collect all cases so the Devs will maybe hear the people who can't play because of this problem.

• Thanks 1