Cyrus Bloodwood

Something's wrong with my Beds

EU PVE

Just yesterday, i died and did not get the option to spawn on a bed, they didn't show on map either.  I have three on ships anchored at my island.  I thought they changed the rules on beds, but no one else seems to have had this problem.  

There was no timer. I only died once.

I had to spawn at a freeport and move back to my island 2 sectors away.

Am I doing something wrong?  Or is this a bug?

If you are not in a Company, create one and they should show up.  That fixed the problem for me and others.

Same Problem, I'm in a company. For 24 hours I only see freeports. Was on the server c6 to the foy. Then crash and can not respawn in bed. See only 16 freeport-server.

I have the same problem. Only after the attempt of revival in the free port the game was closed. I have rebooted and now offers me to create a new character!

I have already found three topics, and several players who have the same problem! After such visits, he asks me to create a new character (

They say that there is no response from technical support within a week.

1 minute ago, Percieval said:

You can also message Jat on discord, he replies within a few hours there. 

Have a link?

8 hours ago, Percieval said:

https://discord.gg/6XbvVU

это официальный атлас разногласий. Он где-то там, так что вы можете отправить ему сообщение. 

My request for technical support without an answer has been around for 24 hours. Developments on topics do not pay attention (What else can I do?

In the discord on the news channel, they finally said that they were aware of the problem, they were studying it to prepare a patch.

every time i try and log into rejoin atlas it still brings me to the create a new character screen. doeskin give me an option to change ports. would like to still get my old char back. according to tribe mates its still there, so i have no written over it. but still every login attempt its trying to force me to create a new char.

18 minutes ago, Helzrax said:

every time i try and log into rejoin atlas it still brings me to the create a new character screen. doeskin give me an option to change ports. would like to still get my old char back. according to tribe mates its still there, so i have no written over it. but still every login attempt its trying to force me to create a new char.

https://discord.gg/XbHb9M4

After the patch, the situation has not changed. All the same screen create a new character!