WaldeckTBD

Fountain of Youth (rollback?)

Yesterday I did the Fountain of Youth and this morning when I enter in the game, everything looks normal, I mean I log in when I log out, but I didnt have the LvL 1 of FoY buff and I have more than 90 years old again, and the ship that I was on O14 dissapear...

Ditto, I've done the FoY run twice now. Both times i log on the day after and I'm back at 90+ years old with no buff.

the rollback i do not know about.

your ship is probably destroyed together with a lot of other ships.

i think my friend has screenshots of a dragon killing all the ships in the area.

Not experienced this issue yet, did you do this and then just log off or did you sail all the way home and then log off with this issue?  We had one instance where the amount of people and random shit attacking boats ended up lagging the server to the point it crashed after one run, some people got it in time for a server save while others didn't and we had to do the run again. Once we got it though we sailed out so we were not subject to the next crash of the golden ages server.

1 hour ago, Vaenix said:

Not experienced this issue yet, did you do this and then just log off or did you sail all the way home and then log off with this issue?  We had one instance where the amount of people and random shit attacking boats ended up lagging the server to the point it crashed after one run, some people got it in time for a server save while others didn't and we had to do the run again. Once we got it though we sailed out so we were not subject to the next crash of the golden ages server.

I just die and appear in another loc after doing the fountain.

Edited by WaldeckTBD

I'm back to 100 also after getting the fountain of youth and logging on another computer from work the other day :(

Out of pure curiosity

Do you do it, and immediately logout? 

I've done it and it worked fine next day - but i stick around for like an hour after I did it on completely different grid server. 
Maybe de-synchronization between crashed and rolled back golden ruin server and wherever you were after you logged out? 
Just fishing in the dark here 😞 

50 minutes ago, Elrood said:

Out of pure curiosity

Do you do it, and immediately logout? 

I've done it and it worked fine next day - but i stick around for like an hour after I did it on completely different grid server. 
Maybe de-synchronization between crashed and rolled back golden ruin server and wherever you were after you logged out? 
Just fishing in the dark here 😞 

No, I just do fast travel or die and spawn at home