CLB

[Help] BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier and animal level

Hello Guys !

I have a question, for some personal reasons, we would like to reduce time and imprint interval on our server (to be honnest we don't have time to play a lot so we don't want to take hours to have babies).

In ARK it was simple (game.ini) :

MatingIntervalMultiplier=1
EggHatchSpeedMultiplier=10
BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=20
BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier=0.01

But in Atlas I tried changing BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier several times and this does not reflect InGame. Time is always at 8hours...

Does someone know how to reduce this interval in Atlas ?

Second question is regarding level of animals. They are at level 30 max. Changing difficulty and offset also change alpha level so when I have animals at level 120, I also have alphas at level 1500 !!! Do you know how to increase level only for non alpha animals ?

Thanks to all !

Best regards,

CLB

1 hour ago, CLB said:

Second question is regarding level of animals. They are at level 30 max. Changing difficulty and offset also change alpha level so when I have animals at level 120, I also have alphas at level 1500 !!! Do you know how to increase level only for non alpha animals ?

Thanks to all !

Best regards,

CLB

I know in Atlas most creatures can be alphas, just try to gm summon somes and you will get alphas randomly. So it's basically the same creatures with a chance to be alpha, this is why you get higher alphas too. There is probably a place where you could reduce the alpha stats multiplier but so far i haven't found too.

Yes I tested you're right... so no solution for animals ! I'll try to find something... thx !

Noone else having issues with cuddle interval ? 

Thanks, at least I'm not alone, I was becoming crazy 🙂

Hope someone will have a solution for us !

I am getting conflicting reports some folks say that 
BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier   works or better yet is manipulatable or they dont know.  

its really weird as I have been on different servers that have had something less than 8 hours when i ask them how they did it all I get is "shrug"  or  a wtf u talking about reply.