Programmer8

UNCLAIMED LAND EU-PVE

Is there any unclaimed land left whatsoever? We have been sailing for litteral weeks now. We've explored a large proportion of the map and find only claimed island with everyone contesting our claims. Can ANYONE help me?

unclaimed no such luck, people that have left the game and not around is another matter ,even if map says red when you come to a island it can still be taken if people not been around for the last 3 days  issue is finding the places and hope no sleepers around , then you got 4 or less hours to  sit and watch the claim process -.- 

Land is claimed everywhere. What you need to do is to select an island. Check timers, build a shack with bed and be prepared to check from time to time if the timers run out. If you can place the flag but it is automatically contested also keep that place noted somewhere. Sleepers eventually die.  I'm not motivated to look for new land but been able to easily grab 3 more land claims near my base because a sleeper died. I had my eye on a beautiful and very rich spot with a bank and a nice base that has been abandoned but someone was still sleeping inside. I was late by a couple of hours and it was grabbed by a fresh player (good for him). Many times I was passing islands I've seen people grabbing land (yellow circle if you try to put a flag). It's possible and it get's easier every day since many early players are quitting. 

Edited by radosc

i can not give you any land but i can give you a building permit to build my land or take it away from me neighbors. How you do it in PM

Yesterday, we found a spot in the north - owner was away and had no upkeep left, but we couldn't claim because his sleeping neighbour of another company contested the claim. Claiming system straight out of hell  :classic_dry:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tinschn said:

Yesterday, we found a spot in the north - owner was away and had no upkeep left, but we couldn't claim because his sleeping neighbour of another company contested the claim. Claiming system straight out of hell  :classic_dry:

yes i dont think the claims of one company should be blocked by a different company , if i place my flag nect to another flags that the claim i want not his neigbors , 

Just now, avenger said:

plenty of claims to steal trust me.

It is, but you cant steal them because someone is near and sleeping or some other strange bugs….
I was trying to grab a claim but it said contested but not a soul waken or sleeping around… just silly how the claim system is now.

29 minutes ago, Sullust said:

It is, but you cant steal them because someone is near and sleeping or some other strange bugs….
I was trying to grab a claim but it said contested but not a soul waken or sleeping around… just silly how the claim system is now.

yes i understand, look for company's with lots of claims they only have 15 min timer in declaiming.

thats how we managed to get out claims