Sign in to follow this  
Jean Lafitte

pve NA-PVE Wanted, husband/wife duo to settle some land - no taxes.

So here's the deal.  I have roughly 12 claims that are almost completely surrounded by mountains.  The reason nobody else wants them is because the water access is quite small and there's nothing of huge value on any of them.  But, it's lots of room and basic resources to get you started.

What I'm looking to do is help a husband/wife duo who are interested in building, trading or exploring get started in the game.

The good points:
Tons of basic resources except fiber. There is some fiber but not a lot.
Pristine wilderness with a very low predator count.
Bears, horses, pigs, cows, chickens, crows, albatross, a few wolves and lions to tame.
A few snakes but not many.
I have public crafting tables to help you get started.
You'll have access to my small shipyard and a pier to park a schooner or sloop.
I'm working on a new stable and you'd be free to park animals there when you go out sailing. That means, you could essentially live on the back part of the claim in the deep woods and just ride horses to the front.
I have a bear sized trap up front, you'd be free to use it.
No taxes.
No Chinese (yet).
Awesome scenic views.

The bad points
It's in the tundra so you'll want some fortitude. It does get cold but I run around in the daytime in hides.
Small harbor.  I will not be building a large shipyard as there isn't much room. So, if you can be happy with a schooner, you'll fit in.
Gobs of fiber and sap on islands a quick sail away.
No specific minerals, no salt, no coal, no crystal, no gems... just the basic resources.
You won't be on the beach. But, it's a pretty safe walk/ride.
SotD, we have our share and then some.
Whales.  Not many but they are there. No alpha whales spotted (yet).

Requirements:
If you already have a claim please don't.  This is intended to help others at the least get a start and if they like it, a home.
No asshats.
Respect the claims.
No shit builds.  A shanty to get you started is fine but if you plan to hang around, a respectable building is expected. Again, this is for builders/traders/explorers, not pirates and grog swillers.
Respect the neighbors. We're all pretty friendly and help each other out on occasion. I was referred to the other day as the local coast guard for rescuing a neighbor from his sinking ship.

If interested, please PM me and we'll set up a time to talk.