Sign in to follow this  
Scorpionshawn

Chinese hackers are not the problem.

Do you think that the devs really care all that much about the hackers? If they did they would spend less time on useless content and stop the hackers right away.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Scorpionshawn said:

Do you think that the devs really care all that much about the hackers? If they did they would spend less time on useless content and stop the hackers right away.

Hey what’s up man? 

I cant remember if you said you did play ark or not but I am pretty sure you did.

dude, that was all these guys did for 3 years was push out a ton of content with no optimizations 😂 that is what they do. They should actually be able to trademark “push stuff out and worry about it later” 😂😂😂

• Like 1

Didn't they claim to have like 300 bans or something because of all these exploits and hacks recently? That's a pretty small list out

Can't remember them putting a number on it.. they mentioned they were banning in the live stream. 

1 hour ago, Caldrin said:

Can't remember them putting a number on it.. they mentioned they were banning in the live stream. 

Just double checked, 4 minutes into the stream Jat claims they have banned about 300 people and wiped multiple companies off the game. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Realist said:

Hey what’s up man? 

I cant remember if you said you did play ark or not but I am pretty sure you did.

dude, that was all these guys did for 3 years was push out a ton of content with no optimizations 😂 that is what they do. They should actually be able to trademark “push stuff out and worry about it later” 😂😂😂

Yeah people are just going to have to deal with it because they are not going away anytime soon.

ark hours.jpg

2 hours ago, Heilos said:

Just double checked, 4 minutes into the stream Jat claims they have banned about 300 people and wiped multiple companies off the game. 

I want to see prof rofl i don't believe it.