Sign in to follow this  
Menieva

Being forcefed in a gibbet

Hello,

Is it somehow possible to escape from being caged in a gibbet and being knockedout/forcefed?

It is impossible to move,jump, punch or even open map or inventory, is this supposed to happen?

Hoping someone can help out.

Cheers

lmfao you're stuck there for life son they can just medic kit your ass back to full health xD

better start RP begging for yer life

1 minute ago, Nightstrasza said:

There's should be a way to force shit self, try finding that, then grab it asap and eat, it instakills.

If he is handcuffed then he cant interact with anything 😉

2 hours ago, Menieva said:

Hello,

Is it somehow possible to escape from being caged in a gibbet and being knockedout/forcefed?

It is impossible to move,jump, punch or even open map or inventory, is this supposed to happen?

Hoping someone can help out.

Cheers

I wouldn’t be cheers’ing your situation man. You actually just found the worst of the worst on that server. Wait till they start making you say sickening things so they will let you out, but then they still don’t.

you are in for a bumpy ride dude

Sounds like they need to make some code for this.  Something that makes it so this only lasts for a set period of time.  People should not be able to hold you hostage for an indefinite period of time. 

8 minutes ago, Captain Jack Shadow said:

Sounds like they need to make some code for this.  Something that makes it so this only lasts for a set period of time.  People should not be able to hold you hostage for an indefinite period of time. 

Yeah I am with you. Here comes the but, but I actually went to a primitive server one time and the alphas there had a “slave” ship as they call it. Honeycombed with cells of 30 or more bodies. Never asked to see inside because I didn’t want to be in one of the cells. They actually used the blood transfusion kits to drain the blood from the captives and saved all of the blood bags so they could heal themselves. Kept them alive for at least a month.

handcuffing people is one thing but constantly draining their blood and having vaults filled with blood bags.... yeah, some of these ark players man. Smh 

the shouting thing worked thanks. They got tired from feeding pills,water, food. Thanks for the tip

Alternatively you leave the microphone open and force them to listen to... I dunno; you coughing and eating into the mic, or playing SANIC-version green hills theme (RIP HEADPHONES!) at max volume or... well you could have found creative ways to make them regret keeping you around 😉

"I'm not trapped in here with you. You're trapped in here with me!"

Edited by RyuujinZERO
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, RyuujinZERO said:

Alternatively you leave the microphone open and force them to listen to... I dunno; you coughing and eating into the mic, or playing SANIC-version green hills theme (RIP HEADPHONES!) at max volume or... well you could have found creative ways to make them regret keeping you around 😉

I'm pretty sure my choice in that case would have been from Monty Python's The Life of Brian.  Over and over and over again.

IMO, the thing to do in that situation is find a way to use up all their resources that you can, until someone decides you're too expensive to keep.  I do the same thing if anyone opens up on me while I'm on my raft... Try to cost them as many Cannonballs as I can.  BTW, my "high score" is 6 and either I was fast enough to get away or they gave up 😄☕👍

ahahahah sounds like a load of fun, gonna do that on my PVP/PVE server until the admin bans me.

13 minutes ago, RyuujinZERO said:

"I'm not trapped in here with you. You're trapped in here with me!"

By a wide margin the best Rorschach line ever.

I suggest Fugazi or the Cranberries song Zombie as ideal blasting music. My college roommate used these on me when I had to be up early for exams.

Pro tip: morning people under the age of 65 are aliens. Real human beings do not get up early by choice. Use this and other key indicators like people who claim to prefer crunchy chocolate chip cookies to chewy to detect aliens hiding among us.

• Haha 1