ūüďĘSilos non functioning on lawless servers Read more... √ó
Najamal

Can't Rejoin the Game after 'Kicked by Battleye' , 'Game Crash' , 'Host Timeout'.

Idk if this will help, but I got mine to work after I did a few things. 

I had the same issue with BE kicking me constantly after doing the join server trick (not rejoin). Sometimes the HUD/World didn't load properly, but after a retry or two it finally did for some reason.

I noticed that my ships and beds were bugged as well, not all of them showed up on the Atlas map as they should have.

So I spent the 5 mins I had, before BE kicked me again, destroying my bugged beds and useless ships (rafts/ramshackel sloops). I had to logged in several times until I had one bed left and two ships. THEN I relogged, killed myself and spawned at a freeport AND recreated my company, which fixed the ship/bed bug. The two ships and the one bed I had left now correctly appeared in the Atlas map again. Then it was just a matter of building a bed in the freeport and fast travel to my island. Since then I have had no issues at all with BE. Ofc I went back to the freeport, and killed the bed, a suicided back to my island later.

I did not uninstall Battleye either.

About me: Solo Explorer, EU PvE, home in L6.

• Like 1

I have similar problems with host disconnecting me etc. It started 2 days ago with rubberbanding and ping spiking really high only for me but my internet provider shows my 250/100 mbits is smooth.

There seems to be an database problem or something just for my character. It takes me 30 minutes and about 50 tries to join EU Pvp F3 region. And thats with a lot of host problems/kicks/disconnects.

Fix this or you will loose tons of players.

• Like 1

I had this issue a few patches back and after tonight,  it was back for awhile.   I am able to get back into the game now, but the ship we were on is stuck between between borders seemingly.   Can't bed jump to the ship because every time I try it kicks me and states connection error due to traveling through servers.   It first happened from B7 to B8, but after our captain bed hopped home she was finally able to use the wheel again.  The server crossing from B8 to A8 we weren't as lucky.  Its stuck again in limbo, can't even get on the ship.   Maybe the B8 server lines are true Bermuda Triangle?  

Ship stuck B8 to A8.PNG

• Like 1

I can now some how connect to EU Pvp but my character lags around like on my screen im standing on ground but im actually under water drowning. Sync problem? My internet is still smooth ping and speed, but the server ping spikes. Im the only one that has this problem of my friends. I can also see my friends ingame moving but my character rubberbands.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rask said:

Maybe the B8 server lines are true Bermuda Triangle?  

I had similar thoughts in the beginning, I thought 'my home server B7 is cursed'. :skull:

And maybe there is something wrong with some servers in particular.

You will read alot about B7, L6/8, K8 and the M servers if it comes to these problems.

By the way, here is a fix for the "Stuck between the servers bug", no promises but worth a try.

It's not from me, it's a solution from Steam user   weechee.

TEMP FIX FOR STUCK BETWEEN SERVERS!!!
AIght peeps. this isn't a dev fix but it worked for us... Bring a second ship to where your company players and ship got stuck between the servers. 
When in rezing range your friend SHOULD be able to log in. Chances are however if they are on steering wheel they will be stuck. Kill stuck player and have them log into the secondary ship in this case) Animals may be spread out in water (if they are still alive) 

Stuck players should then relog on second ship to 'reset' themselve and and cautiously return to glitched ship and proceed with caution. (we are still testing this)

EDIT: Steering wheel is prooving to continue to be glitched and locking player in place... We are testing to see if replacing it will cure the problem.

EDIT: Friend was able to get off the steering wheel no problem after sailing first (stuck) ship for a short time.

Edited by Najamal
  • Thanks 1

And still they have a message up pointing the finger towards steam, when steam is working fine for me. Grapeshot breaks more and more each patch, performance on day 3 was better then this lagfest and random disconnects.

This started happening to my husband and I this morning please address this NA PVE H10

Both Friday night and now I am unable to rejoin after getting timed out while sailing. I spent about 2 hours Friday night trying and so far an hour today and all i get is timed out after trying to join. This is getting to the breaking point, its one thing to get booted and another to get bent over.

Battleeye raped my char aswell. I can't do a shit unless i kill myself. And then I can play for like 5 minutes and then I'm getting kicked again. Same thing over and over. "Awesome Game...."

I'm experiencing this problem since the 'steam issues' happened, now I can't play properly. Every 5 min: Kicked by Battleye. :classic_dry:

I was hit by the Steam issues yesterday and still can't connect to any Atlas server "Host Pending Connection Timeout".

• Like 1

This has been non-stop all morning for me. Battle-eye keeps kicking me out since the issues yesterday from Steam.

Same issue  Kicked by Battleye, Reason:Client not Responding 3x in a row

Having the same issue with battleye kicking for inactivity and logging in with things being uninteractable/can't open inventory/etc. Every 3-4 logins it might work for a couple minutes before battleye kicks and then nothing is interactable, etc again. Problems started yesterday as well.

Game is basically unplayable.

Edited by Suzera

Sad to see another title go down the drain, seen so many good games go to shit last few years. What is wrong with the gaming industry?

having the same problem today after that i was a weekend offline. 
Login walk a few steps see my brig is sunked see other ships that are sunked to. Try to swim and save some of my ship to get back some resurces. But then i get kicked out by battleye. Keeps happeing and sollution in thread does not help.  

2 problems now login and play a few min then get kicked and some asshat that sunk my brig... And looks like it will be a longtime this will be solved some are having this more days.....

Great battleye should help with players that are not playing honest but it kicks the players that are honest 

PVE EU 

This issue started for me yesterday. Was able to play after uninstalling BE, logging in to a freeport, and killing myself twice. But after logging out for a while and coming back it's happening again. This game isn't worth having to jump through these hoops everytime I want to play. Grapeshot is doing a terrible job with this game.

I had this same problem as well over the weekend. Took 2 days to fix.

My only advice, is that it seems to be localized around certain zones. So if you do get fixed, high tail it out of that zone before logoff

Okay, from what I read online, it has something to do with the server hosts changing IP addresses for the official servers, and then Battle Eye freaks out and keeps kicking you and wont allow you to interact with the database (so you cant access anything). If you open the tribe log, kicked...access skills, kicked...etc. You also get kicked every three or four minutes just for good measure and to test your patience, but if you kill yourself before then, you can fix it. First, kill yourself, but you wont be able to re-spawn at any beds, so just press escape and return to the main menu, then log back in. Now, you have to either choose new character or change home server. When I clicked change home server and spawned in a different region, it fixed everything for me and I was able to access the beds and inventories again. Hope this helps!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ViperGuyMike said:

Okay, from what I read online, it has something to do with the server hosts changing IP addresses for the official servers, and then Battle Eye freaks out and keeps kicking you and wont allow you to interact with the database (so you cant access anything). If you open the tribe log, kicked...access skills, kicked...etc. You also get kicked every three or four minutes just for good measure and to test your patience, but if you kill yourself before then, you can fix it. First, kill yourself, but you wont be able to re-spawn at any beds, so just press escape and return to the main menu, then log back in. Now, you have to either choose new character or change home server. When I clicked change home server and spawned in a different region, it fixed everything for me and I was able to access the beds and inventories again. Hope this helps!

This fix for many people is just a temporary one, quite often it just starts again at the beginnig of that "loop of doom" how i tend to call it.

I should stop beeing this lazy and collect all these solutions and link them on the first page. ūüėī

10 hours ago, Nutcutt3r said:

Read the last post.

Thank you, i have read that solution somewhere but couldn't find it anymore.

The bug did return at one point after dying again in the same region, but I just logged out and back in and it went away again. I have since sailed to other regions and have not had the bug return after several sessions and re-spawns.

7 hours ago, DeerHunter666 said:

Just happened to me, they still have not fixed it.

As i said, the Problem is there since DayZ ,Arma II and Ark.

There is a constant compatibility up and down between Battleye, Server, Windows and God knows what else.
Which is why only a few players are affected and not all at once.

It can be a game patch, a windows update, or the cleaning lady in the server center, which may solve the problem for some players at some point.

Sad

Just reinstalled the game after a long period away, keep getting the same Timeout/Can't login error.  I wonder if battleye isn't installed or maybe it's broken? Can it be repaired/reinstalled?

• Like 1