Najamal

Can't Rejoin the Game after 'Kicked by Battleye' , 'Game Crash' , 'Host Timeout'.

1 minute ago, Atlantian said:

You can play, multiple people posted how to fix it (its a sucky fix but it works to be able to play).

Took me a while to figure it out.

Sometimes it requires even more steps than this but this works to keep me logged in and not kicked for hours at a time, but each time you log out you ave to do this.

I tried the fixes they dont work fro me sadly 

Our admins lost their profiles so I can't even join the company anymore, even if i created a new char GG ghost game

• Like 1

Still no fix for this big issue? My whole clan is inactive because nobody can join!

• Like 1

-Dollie- Okay, I'm going to be brave. The team are looking into the character creation screen reports. Please DM me and tell me, in a concise way, the steps that led to the issue...what were you doing right before? pls don't crash my Discord  "and then"  Thank you for the info, guys! I'll aim to update everyone as soon as there is something to share. Rest assured we're working on it.  THANKS DOLLIE!

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, kiwibro said:

-Dollie- Okay, I'm going to be brave. The team are looking into the character creation screen reports. Please DM me and tell me, in a concise way, the steps that led to the issue...what were you doing right before? pls don't crash my Discord  "and then"  Thank you for the info, guys! I'll aim to update everyone as soon as there is something to share. Rest assured we're working on it.  THANKS DOLLIE!

Thank you but what is the correlation between  "character creation screen reports"    and

"Kicked by Battleeye for Client not Responding" ,

"No rejoin button in start menu after crash/kick" ,

"Can't interact with anything in the World".?

I'am just asking because my english is not the best.

well if you try it enough you get kicked out and sent to the character creating page, before the rejoin was not there for me so I would join new and go to my home freeport. Now I have both options and it leads to the char creation page

Edited by kiwibro
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Trial_R2 said:

Well I've tested this solution last night and it works for me. But i must say that i've tested only 1 time, for 1 game session so this evening will try to log in usual way. Stay tuned 😃

btw. almost forgot to say! after u've log in with this method your map will be wiped out. will be fresh new like u are a lvl1 newbie in freeport =)) 

Edited by Trial_R2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, MacCabee said:

*bump*

same problem here

M8 have u tried a solution above?

I'm having the same issue. I tried to use the solution above. It works for the game session but if I start up the game again, the problem happens all over again. I'm on EU PVE Grid: L6

• Like 1

Dolliegestern um 15:03 Uhr

The team are investigating the reports of players being thrown to the character creation screen. We will have an update for you guys as soon as possible. Thank you @ATLAS News

It seems someone woke up.

Edited by Najamal

3 of us can't play due to being disconnected by Battleeye, or some random error message as well!! Never had any issues from Day 1 of launch till the patch on Jan 18th!! Since that patch...nothing but problems!!!

Edited by Pabsmear
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pabsmear said:

3 of us can't play due to being disconnected by Battleeye, or some random error message as well!! Never had any issues from Day 1 of launch till the patch on Jan 18th!! Since that patch...nothing but problems!!!

Wellcome in the Club.

By the way, not only didn't solve the new patch our problem it even created a new one.

"Pending Connection Failed"

20190124142502_1.jpg

I should add this to my list.

Edited by Najamal
  • Like 1

I never had this problem till tonight after the newest patch.  Sucks.  Can't play the game now.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Najamal said:

Wellcome in the Club.

By the way, not only didn't solve the new patch our problem it even created a new one.

"Pending Connection Failed"

20190124142502_1.jpg

I should add this to my list.

yep...in a words of Queen - "When I look and I find, no change…"

so problem is still here.

• Like 1

Perhaps this will help you: I could not enter, the loading screen hung and the inscription on the game loading during the reconnection hung to the left. I went out, I registered the parameter + connection and flew to the character creation screen.

The development of the problem: 1. You die at the point where the cave entrance is on a stone of power 2. Instead of a card with beds - the green screen. 3. You press cancel and change your home region. 4. Spawn in freeport 5. Gives a teleport window onto the bed instead of a spawn. 6. Teleport 7. Run, you die. 8. Again in freeport - the game crashes. 9. Endless download. 10. You register the parameter + Connect and the last ip address from the game file in the incentive 11. Window create a new character.

I noticed that almost everyone has this problem just at the entrances to the cave with a fountain. And a huge number of ships and beds there. And everyone who cannot log in has a green card problem instead of a bed card. And everyone who tried to write a parameter in the + connect has a character creation screen.

I need a new account in the incentive, so as not to spoil the existing character on the EU PVE? Or can I create a new one on another server?

BUT! Another possible moment! When you appear, the game does not have time to fully load the environment. She needs a few minutes to do this. You get a connection gap through a batlnet. And if you die, you get a green card.

Judging by what they say that carrying the body of a sleeping player restores access to it, I think that the link to the character is lost. A transition from zone to zone restores the link to the character in the database.

It seems to me that departing from a ship when moving from zone to zone is also associated with the loss of a link to a character or its duplication. I have a player from the clan yesterday created his double after the departure when moving from zone to zone.

Scheme: 1. Swim from region to region. 2. The game crashes. 3. Writes a connection error. 4. We try many times 5. I managed to connect 6. We rise on the ship 7. We see our sleeping corpse 8. Try again to move to another zone. 9. Flies, error, we go. Already 2 sleeping your bodies. 10. It takes an hour or two. (Perhaps not connected). From another region we try to teleport to the bed
  • Thanks 1

same problem. fixing it and... it comming back. 4 times now.

• Like 1

You have been kicked by BattlEye. Reason 'Client not Responding'. It started 8h ago when i log in this morning. The game work fine for 5min > Kick by BattlEye > Join new atlas freeport > error and i log in to my base > 5min Kick by battEye and we start all over again.

10 hours ago, Hook said:

You have been kicked by BattlEye. Reason 'Client not Responding'. It started 8h ago when i log in this morning. The game work fine for 5min > Kick by BattlEye > Join new atlas freeport > error and i log in to my base > 5min Kick by battEye and we start all over again.

Since 8th January 2019 (It's the oldest entry about that case i found) after every patch, people start to suffer from this abomination of a bug.

Others can play again after a patch wich had this problem.

It's a never ending story because i found cases of this bug far back in time, DayZ, Arma II, ARK.

For some players this problem never changed for a lot of years i found out.

3 hours ago, Najamal said:

Since 8th January 2019 (It's the oldest entry about that case i found) after every patch, people start to suffer from this abomination of a bug.

Others can play again after a patch wich had this problem.

It's a never ending story because i found cases of this bug far back in time, DayZ, Arma II, ARK.

For some players this problem never changed for a lot of years i found out.

Ahoy Pathfinder,

I'm very sorry to hear that you lost your character this way. I can understand how devastating this feels and at this time I wish I was able to bring your character back but I sadly am unable to at this time. Please know we are looking into this issue so we can prevent it from occurring again. Here are some options you can try to retrieve your character back that has sometimes worked for other players:

Option A. Try logging onto another network IP (like switching to wifi)

Option B. Have another player move your body to a freeport, select the same freeport to spawn into it and it log in.
Option C. Back up local save, uninstall/reinstall Atlas, then try to relog.

Hopefully in the near future we will be able to offer more support with this and prevent it all together. Pathfinder, please know that I appreciate your patience and time and feel free to reach out to us in the near future should you have any questions or concerns in the near future!

• Like 1